Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Funny Conversation
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

Funny Conversation

i had no idea where this thread went, due to its explicit language.. but this was a conversation i had with a old friend of mine i guess you can say.. i swear..i think i've never made anyone feel so damn stupid..check it out

tG_nD_gAnGsTa: fuk u bitch!
Nojeel327: ok...... who the hell are you?
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: u noe who dis is, muthafucka dont act stupid
Nojeel327: listen..are you one of those *aol* gangsters? if you are, your pretty pathetic
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: look at da sn hoe
Nojeel327: oookkkk..like that saids lot..let me see.. are you Too Gay No Dick Gangster?
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: fuk u hoe, dis is tai, dont act stupid imma cap u hoe 4 jumpin me
Nojeel327: ohhhh..wassup, is your face all healed up..how's your arm?
Nojeel327: and by the way.. i didnt jump you faggot, i beat your ass 1 on 1..
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: bitch, ur muthafukin hombois jump my ass hoe
Nojeel327: nigga, that was after i beat your ass to the ground, and the fight was over
Nojeel327: besides your friend mike or whatever hit me on the head with a bat after the fight
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: shit u deserv it u bitch
Nojeel327: okkk, what's the point of having this conversation...???
Nojeel327: you still bitter about me kicking your ass and sleeping with your girl?
Nojeel327: or was it cause my nigga james fucked up your car! hahaha, that was funny
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: jus wait hoe, ur gona die, imma kill u and rape ur grl
Nojeel327: me and her ain't going out no more..but if you touch her.....
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: nigga wut nigga wut
Nojeel327: your gonna get your ass kicked by brian chu
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: brian chu aint goin wit her bitch!
Nojeel327: go ahead, if you wanna find out
Nojeel327: remember i warned you
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: im coo with brian..he my dawg
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: we coo like dat so i aint gonna
Nojeel327: pussy
Nojeel327: no dick bastard
Nojeel327: damn after almost 2 year, i figured you grew some balls..but damn
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: nigga, u talk hard huh, cant say that shit in my face
Nojeel327: you imed me you dumbass
Nojeel327: im in no mood to go down there and kick your ass again
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: haha, bitch ass trick, imma go up there and kill u then jack all ur shit
Nojeel327: ok einsten..where am i? huh?
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: fuk u bitch u at arkinsas
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: wurkin n shit, imma fuk ur up store too
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: u dink i dunt noe anythin bout u bitch, i noe u like mah hoe
Nojeel327: ok..first of all, its Arkansas..you illerate bastard..and which city am i at?
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: bitch i noe where u at..dunt wurry bout dat shit
Nojeel327: please, i wanna know so i can run away and hide myself from you
Nojeel327: haahahaha..god your pathetic, go get laid or something
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: u wish huh, 2 bad muthafuka..imma b there in 4 hours bitch, faytte punk bitch ass trick
Nojeel327: puahahahah!! im not in faytteville you dumbass
Nojeel327: besides fayette don't take 4 hours..and where i'm at..it takes 5 hours bitch..
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: bitch u lyin, its coo tho, imma cap ur ass on ur knees hoe, execution style
Nojeel327: save yourself the humuliation and go away ok?
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: dunt threat me bitch
Nojeel327: whoa shit.. tai spelt execution..hey is one of your smart homebois there to help you type?
Nojeel327: doode, give it a rest..your not scaring me..imma be there at christmas so don't worry
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: imma take mah sweet tym slicin ur throat
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: and b4 u die bitch, imma make u watch me open up ur dog and eat its guts
Nojeel327: wow, your gonna get your ass kicked by my mom too
Nojeel327: damn tai, we used to be good friends..why did turn so...pathetic?
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: cant wait 2 kill u muthafuka
Nojeel327: make sure you bring your tgnd gang too bitchass..i'm going to blast all you crackers
Nojeel327: and the funny thing is..i'm not going to jail..cause its self-defense, so good luck in hell or in jail
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: ur goin 2 hell first u bitch, imma blast ur mouth bitch
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: u gona pay 4 fuckin mah grl and breakin mah arm
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: b4 i had a chance 2 kill u..u ran like da lil bitch u r
Nojeel327: where are you getting all this bullshit?
Nojeel327: THIS SHIT STARTED CAUSE, YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS RAPED MY HOMEGIRL
Nojeel327:i should have killed you that day...but i let you slide, your fucking lucky i got arrested
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: so nigga wut, wutchu gunna do bitch
Nojeel327: be thankful, the next time... you won't be so lucky
tG_nD_gAnGsTa: we c bout dat

after that he got off..this was an interesting conversation..kinda funny actually

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

lol too gay no dick gangster..thats funny...

arkinsas LOL

but yeah..hope ur friend is better

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wow wuht a pussi..... he decides to get yoo after to years of tha incident... dat bitchass nigguh, sounds like he cant do anythin... a whole load of bull cause he knos hez not gon do anything jus thinks hes scarin yoo.... if he raped one of your gurls why dint yoo murda that motha faka.... n he realli doesnt kno how to threaten people, does he? I feel badd that that bitch, he jus made himself look like an idiot.... damn wuht a pathetic mofo, wuhts he tryin to prove anyway? fukin dumass....

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

if i killed him..i wouldn't be here typing in this forum aaron..hahaha..i got arrested too anyways, if i killed him..well.. i'll probably getting raped by huge black guys in jail..ewwwww

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

first time i read something LONG..
hm.. he raped your girl? wow..
um.. so did he ever come? or is this conversation just now?

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

this conversation was like an hour ago.. it wasn't my girl..it was one of my best friends..i doubt he'll come..i still doubt if he even knows my exact location..but i really dont give a rat's ass..puahahah

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:46 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hahaha thats such cracker talk he doesnt even sound black
really black gangstas dont talk wit shit in their mouths, they talk smooth.
and that cracker talked smooth as sand paper. poor fool prob jacked off wit sand paper no wonder he doesnt hav a dick
yea break both his arms for me

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
hahaha thats such cracker talk he doesnt even sound black
really black gangstas dont talk wit shit in their mouths, they talk smooth.
and that cracker talked smooth as sand paper. poor fool prob jacked off wit sand paper no wonder he doesnt hav a dick
yea break both his arms for me

hahahahahahahaaha

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:49 AM
Street RSX

I dun literalli mean MURDA him.... Kik his ass til he cant talk anymore typr of thing.... he kant talk nigguh language, den dun let him talk anymore....

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

he freakin imed me talking shiet..hahahaa..god he's gay...

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:54 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Just get him arrested for rape, then he'll be the one getting raped in jail.

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

kick his ass and bite his ears off for me dude arrrr

dude is he asian

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

Puhaha... I like this idea... So he knows how it feels like to be raped... Puhaha

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

i dont deal with cops..it's not me.. just like the handle the situation my way, when its involved with one of my close friends

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:41 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh he says bitch too much
wuh a ddonq
vic, go there and fart on his face for me

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

this is a type of immature homosexuals out there..who really get under my skin..i hate almost grown adults..act like freakin kids

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:42 PM
Street RSX

lemme run over him in mah RSX... then i'll leave Yokohoma Tread marks all over his face.... run over his lil dik too soo he cant rape or jak off anymore....

Old Post 07-17-2002 11:47 PM
Nojeel

i'm down with that...after you run his ass over..put his head in your exhaust..and blow the fockkkkk out of him!!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 12:06 AM
Street RSX

hahahaha... blow his head away, like a cannon, BOOMM!!!! hahaha

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:05 AM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
hahahaha... blow his head away, like a cannon, BOOMM!!!! hahaha

hahahahaah..hey man..why don't stick his piece in between the flywheel..puahahah!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:21 PM