Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > small problem
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castle outsider

small problem

someone was on my computer and messed up my task manager..the cntrl+alt+delete thingy and now it looks like a scoped down version of it..i cant close it cause it doent have a little x thing in the corner so then i have to press the switch task button and then off the toolbar i have to right click on its icon and turn it off..yea..haha shows you how stupid i am with computers but i juss wanna know how to put it back to normal where it looked like a real menu cause its pissing me off..hmm..if i can take screenshots maybe i can show...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

yeah take a screen shot, try setting in your display back to normal, then take a screen shot

Old Post 01-14-2003 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

alright haha..i took off paint from my comp so i didnt have anything to put the screenshots onto so i took webcam pics instead...theyre prety crappy but then yea..i guess they say what i want them to..

first pic is how the task manager looks like..it got bigger and compared to the orignal menue theres like a whole section of the top missing..and i dont remember but i think the bottom too

castle outsider has attached this image:

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

secon d pic..k i clicked on new task from the bottom so itll go away..and on the toolbar is a empty space thingy taht represents the task manager..

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:03 AM
castle outsider

alright and to close the whole thing you have to click on a green square shaped thing from the toolbar..right click and close..

so i guess thats it..if anyone knows what happened can you please help me? cause it kinda annoying me that my comp is messed up now..kinda..

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:04 AM
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

what windows version do you have?

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

you have a creative cam? i do . right click on your desktop, go to properties, go to appearance and just set everything to windows default, also put that for themes.

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i have windows 2000..so the way that it is right now isnt default..um dunno whats wrong..

yup i tried that.. set everything in appearances and themes back to default..and its still like that..hmm..

hey thanks for helping me guys

Old Post 01-14-2003 04:09 AM
shizn!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
yeah take a screen shot, try setting in your display back to normal, then take a screen shot

Old Post 01-14-2003 06:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shizn! Click here to Send shizn! a Private Message Find more posts by shizn! Add shizn! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i think the moral of this sotry is not to let your messed up friends mess up your computer

Old Post 01-14-2003 09:23 PM
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Double click right above "task" in your pic. The menu will come back.

Old Post 01-14-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i think the moral of this sotry is not to let your messed up friends mess up your computer

yea i know..damn damn damn them..never gonna let them touch it again

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:18 AM
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Double click right above "task" in your pic. The menu will come back.

hmm..i did that..and the thing appeared and it allows me to choose "New Task(run)", "Larege Icons", "Small Icons", and thne "Details". the picture i took it chosen as details..i chose and tried the other ones but then they still looked different..hmm..haha it think were getting there..thanks

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:20 AM
castle outsider

alright haha nm i got it..cause i was right clicking all that time but then i left clicked and it worked woohoo! thanks everybody

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:21 AM