Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > I have a big problem and I need your guys' computer intelligence to help me out!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

I have a big problem and I need your guys' computer intelligence to help me out!!!

aight, whenever I try to download the Korean Text Display Supprt ( the korean font thing), it says that the installation of the component had failed. And it tells me to try again later, but whenever i attempt to download the font it fails!!!

I have more details on when it fails and some odd parts of the installation if you need to know them too.

Help me out here!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2003 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

download the pack from microsoft
save it to your hd dont open it from the current location
then open it

if you do that and get errors while installing tell me them

Old Post 01-05-2003 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

uhh stupid question but:

where do i download this pack?

Old Post 01-05-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

http://www.microsoft.com

Old Post 01-05-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

from microsoft = www.microsoft.com

Old Post 01-05-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickels

What Windows version?
What Internet Explorer version?
And are you using Office XP ?

Old Post 01-05-2003 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nickels Click here to Send nickels a Private Message Find more posts by nickels Add nickels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

if you have winxp, i think it is same with ME. try the following.

(if you have 56k be sure your connected to the internet)
open IE
make sure it is set on blank page
right click
encoding
and korean should be alone.

try this way. it should work. if that does not work, there
is another way by running it on a CD but i still need to find
out how it is done through a CD. Your windows cd has all the fonts on it.

Old Post 01-07-2003 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

if u want asian font, for windows xp users its easy.

click start, settings, and enter control panel. then click regional and language options. there will be three tabs labeled regional options, languages, advanced. click languages and click "install files for east asian languages" when u do, a messege will apear , just click ok. i think ur computer will restart after it installs it. if it does, go back to regional and languages options, if it doesnt, then just click on the advanced tab. under "select a language to match the language versions...." it will say english. click on the tab, and search korean, or whatever language that you want. then under "code page conversion tables" select the box of which the language that u have chosen. make sure those two matches. after, click on the languages tab once again and click on "Details". there should be English "united states". click Add. when u do, u should see two blue fonts that say "input language, keyboard layout IME" under those two tabs, select whatever language u want. make sure both matches, click OK OK, then click apply. if all goes well there should be a little EN thingy at the bottom of ur taskbar, then u will be prompted to restart. after that ur all set!

if u wanna type in that lanague, click on EN, switch to ur other language, go to notepad or whatever, msn, press alt, and u should be typing in ur own language. reading languages on internet explorer is automatic encoding.

sorry, that was long, but thats for windows xp.
for windows 98, go to microsoft.com and download the pack.

Old Post 01-07-2003 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
http://www.microsoft.com

Amazing, you and Prototype posted the same link at the same time.

Old Post 01-08-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote