Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > what is your school like?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

what is your school like?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

My school... all the people are extremely cliquey... I swear... all the preps are so "perfect" and always talk about others badly... All the geeks are... whatever they talk about... All the goths are together... all the minorities are together... All the show choir people think they're so good and hot... Yeah, that's pretty much how it is... Everyone thinks they're better than everyone else...

I go in all categories... nerd, prep, biatch, geek, goth, etc...

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

That describes our school pretty well cept, choir kids don't think they're all that great (cause many aren't), we have the forensics (speech) kids that get so into what they're doing and think they're better than everyone else, debate kids who don't really care about 4n6ers and most things but know they are better than a lot of people but don't gloat about it (haha, perhaps not really, it just kind of fit into the "better than whomever" mix), alternatives and goths hang out together, KAMSC (kalamazoo area mathematics and science center) kids who think they are in the hardest curriculum there is, jocks and halfjocks hang out together and talk about others badly, minorities together i guess (all 6 asians in the school...hmm). Though there are a lot of "gray area groups" (mixed groups) that hang out together which is nice...not all black and white (not literally, figuratively), theres the popular girls that think they are better than everyone else but are incredibly dumb (for the most part in our class, not sure bout other classes) haha, the middle good looking girls who are the smarter ones and don't like the popular girls. thats all i guess. Thats a whole lot of generalizing so if anyone from my school wants to fix it go ahead.

i hang out in a bunch of different groups as well julie.

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yeah thaz pretti much how our skool is...cept our skool is predominantly azn (like 60%) and so the only minorities wud be like black pplz...seriously there's like 10 out of 2000. but since it's pretti much all azn, there isn't much diversity...we hav sum goths, jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, preps, ghetto posers, popular student council kids, etc - but not to the extreme. i'd say we all get along pretti well, there's a fite like once every yr nothing as extreme as that episode of malcolm in the middle...

Old Post 05-09-2002 01:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

it's majority black and ido mean majority like less than ten white kids and no azn's :sad: it's pretty cool though got a few of sluty girls and drugged up boys everyone basically hangs out withe their own little groups i've been hanging out with the same friends since 6th grade ^^ but alot people change when they get into high skoo

Old Post 05-09-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

if you go to my school you'll understand why there are school shootings.

everyday i get the urge...

Old Post 05-11-2002 01:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote