Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > mouse
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

mouse

you know those logitech and microsoft mouses. a lot of people tell me to install the drivers, and people tell me not to... and im getting my new logitech dual optical mouse in 3 days, and i still dont know what to do with the drivers. i remember from previous exp that the wireless opitcal mouse blue from microsoft sux with the drivers... but without them run a lot smoother.. so any tips?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2003 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I don't want to give you advice on mice that I have no experience with, but I use the IntelliPoint and IntelliType drivers for the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Multimedia Keyboard, and they work fine.

What was wrong with the drivers for the MS optical mouse blue?

Old Post 07-01-2003 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

to me i think you should install the drivers. all my mouses i have drivers for them because it is sorta important. like the special keys. i think you should install the drivers even though if it doesnt have any special keys too. especially the wireless mouse, they are sometimes really picky without the drivers. and the drivers like logitech (the one i have) will show me if i am running low on batts.

Old Post 07-01-2003 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by bckp
I don't want to give you advice on mice that I have no experience with, but I use the IntelliPoint and IntelliType drivers for the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Multimedia Keyboard, and they work fine.

What was wrong with the drivers for the MS optical mouse blue?

there was this option in the settings that determines ur hand position, smoothness, and movment of the mouse... which tried to align the mouse, ur hand, and the movement all at the same time which didn't work that well, causing severe spazzmatic problems. sometimes the mouse didn't work at all and locked down the computer which causes MANY restarts.. so it got pretty annoying. without the drivers, that never happened again.. so i dunno

Old Post 07-03-2003 01:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote