Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Romantic Moments
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Romantic Moments

share some of your Romantic Moments youve had with your gf/bf, ex, a potential , or your dog or whatever. doesn't have to be the most romantic. maybe on of those moments where you thought .. aww.. i dont wnna share this moment with anyone else.. cuz it wont mean anything. and it wont make sense

for example.. i'll go in reverse chronological order .. not in order of importance or anything like that.

i liked this girl a lot.. and when she went to sleep i would pretend to fall asleep with her so i can wake up and look at her sleep. she would open her eyes and realize i was looking at her and give me a look and then i would but it was just one of those moments where i never wanted to forget

my ex gf wanted to randomly go to the beach in october.. its not beach weather in ny but we went anyway.. when we got there we just looked around.. and she started running and i chased her all the way to the nex station (jones beach have different numbers.. same ocean different station or whatever ) felt like that one scene from ahroom dawon naldeul

oh yeah and last summer i had some mashed potatoes on my finger and marvin licked it off.. wasn't all that romantic but if he was a girl i would have remembered it as if it were.. muhahah i'll write more later

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2002 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

um..when i first met my new gf, i accidentally dropped a cup of soda near her shoes....

thats all you guys need to know.

Old Post 09-25-2002 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hm... i'll tell you if it ever happens.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hmmmm let's see...

1) my bf made me candle-lit dinner, bought me a bouquet of roses, fed me dessert (chocolated covered strawberries), and the whole works!! it was a surprise for me

2) we prepared a picnic at the park dat has a rose garden. we made fruit salads, sandwiches, and etc. it was very romantic!

3) prom night... everything was perfect! he made me feel very special and the whole night was just so romantic..

4) he wrote me a book of poems and read it to me. very romantic too..

there's more if u want me to go on but i dun wanna get all of ya bored! lolz

Old Post 09-25-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: Romantic Moments

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
my ex gf wanted to randomly go to the beach in october.. its not beach weather in ny but we went anyway.. when we got there we just looked around.. and she started running and i chased her all the way to the nex station (jones beach have different numbers.. same ocean different station or whatever ) felt like that one scene from ahroom dawon naldeul

oooohh jones beach!!! i heard it REALLY nice. i've always wanted to go!!
awwww dat sounds really romantic and really fun!! i like the idea of running around at the beach

Old Post 09-25-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Poems are so romantic, around here people's poems are so good they'd inspire Ozzie Osbourne to burst out into song.

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: Romantic Moments

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

oh yeah and last summer i had some mashed potatoes on my finger and marvin licked it off.. wasn't all that romantic but if he was a girl i would have remembered it as if it were.. muhahah i'll write more later

wahaha... when i read that i couldn't stop laughing

um... lets see...

when me and my bf went to disneyland... we watched the fireworks... hugged and kissed.

the first time we hugged... hehe... always remember that moment.

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

this happened to me and my bf before we were going out during our church retreat..

i was really sad and pissed about some stuff... and he thought i was mad at him and stuff.. anywayz.. in front of the roomz.. there are porches.. and i was sittin down there all by myself crying.. cuz like i sed.. i was really sad and stuff... anywayz.. he juss come to me and askz me if im ok.. and blabla.. and he asked if i was mad at him. .and i sed no.. anywayz.. and hez juss like go inside and stuff.. but i didnt want to.. and hez like "if u dont want to go inside atleast take a walk me".. so we went for a lil walk.. and we juss talk about sum stuff... and we went back to his room.. and i fell asleep in his armz.. x] sorry itz so long~~ ok.. not sooo romantic.. but i was so happy that he cared about me so much...

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Sheesh , i wish a girl did those things for me...instead of me doing it for a girl.

Old Post 09-26-2002 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: Re: Romantic Moments

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

wahaha... when i read that i couldn't stop laughing

actually he swallowed my finger and french licked it .. it was fucken gross.. i felt it squishin on my finger.. i pulled it out and it made a sucking noise.. nasty

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-26-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha ... and u let him?

never knew u could french when sucking on a finger... interesting.

Old Post 09-26-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
haha ... and u let him?

never knew u could french when sucking on a finger... interesting.

i didn't think he'd actually do it.

i was like "eat this shit" and he did and i realized what he did and pulled it immediately

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-26-2002 06:07 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

PUHAHAHA damn, marvin sucked your finger?? Oh boy... I gotta laugh at him about this! puhahahahaha...

marvin, you sicko!!!

Old Post 09-26-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote