Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > one of my mess-ups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roentgen
take nothing for granted

one of my mess-ups

I won't say who it was supposed to be since I'd probably be killed for it.

There was no salvaging it=_=;;

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2003 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rOnin warriOr

looks coOL ! but .. who is it sur'pose to be ??

Old Post 01-02-2003 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rOnin warriOr Click here to Send rOnin warriOr a Private Message Visit rOnin warriOr's homepage! Find more posts by rOnin warriOr Add rOnin warriOr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hm..kinda looks like hong kyung min ^^
..[well just a little bit]..

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- you kidding? this is probably the best i've seen of your work. (seen 3 so far).
- as a wild guess, how about Harisu?

Old Post 01-05-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

Hey tghats good for a mess up. Don't know who it is.

Old Post 01-05-2003 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

good work~ nice shadings too. but hold a mirror and look at the reflected image, think you need to work on your proportion a littl =\

Old Post 01-05-2003 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roentgen
take nothing for granted

I'm honestly afraid to say who it was supposed to be. You might be able to figure it out if you look at the save title of the image.
My explanation for when you discover that:
I started drawing it and couldn't get the features right, so I eventually stopped looking at the source image and incorporated my more fanciful ideals into the finished product...that still left me greatly dissatisfied
And, in response to the mistakes in proportion...I know^_^;; It looks really wrong. I'll endeavor to improve as my studies progress. thank you for the comment, though.

-first member-

Old Post 01-05-2003 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

heh, your welcome^_^ i make such mistakes too.

and yes, studies studies *tells herself she needs to stop drawing for a while and concentrate on studies or she'll never make it into sec3 =\*

Old Post 01-05-2003 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by kurai
heh, your welcome^_^ i make such mistakes too.

and yes, studies studies *tells herself she needs to stop drawing for a while and concentrate on studies or she'll never make it into sec3 =\*

you should join Napha or Laselle in the future! then u can draw all day long! ^^

anyways, goot job! though the mouth of the guy is odd on the right...the perpective is slightly off. also, the ear..hhaha but its nice anyway! good shading!

Old Post 01-05-2003 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

oOoOoOo! it's dongwan! huh? welps, i really like how you did the eyes! nice nice!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the bue

good job. the save title is dong wan, but i dont really know who that is

12101 bue

Old Post 01-09-2003 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for the bue Click here to Send the bue a Private Message Visit the bue's homepage! Find more posts by the bue Add the bue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote