Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > pop clothing brand from other countries
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

pop clothing brand from other countries

What are some of your fav clothing brand from another country
what's hot in the country your from?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2003 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Asian countries (mostly HK, Taiwan, S'pore): U2, Bossini

Euro countries: [stores] Top Shop, Miss Selfrige, Warehouse
[brands] Christian Dior (french), Chanel (french), Louis Vuitton (french), Dolce & Gabbana (italian)

Old Post 07-04-2003 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i hate bossini and U2!! though the office wear in U2 is good! hahaha!! they have many branches here but i wouldnt say they are really that nice.

but depends on your taste..there are some local brands here that have really nice t-shirt designs. just tat i forgot their names haha one is Cherry bomb press or something. and the other is 40 degree...something like tat.

oh there is one i know which is Zara, the clothes there are damn nice and affordable!! a cheaper clothes line here is called "This Fashion". some of the stuff are nice, though most are really not my type. and the quality is not good either!

i really like top shop and Miss Selfridge stuff too! and tribal and Joe boxers!! haha! Guess and levis are popular here too. as well as beachware clothes like ocean pacific, billabong, roxy, rip curl etc etc.

Last edited by rhymester* on 07-04-2003 at 04:57 PM

Old Post 07-04-2003 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
i hate bossini and U2!! though the office wear in U2 is good! hahaha!! they have many branches here but i wouldnt say they are really that nice.

but depends on your taste..there are some local brands here that have really nice t-shirt designs. just tat i forgot their names haha one is Cherry bomb press or something. and the other is 40 degree...something like tat.

oh there is one i know which is Zara, the clothes there are damn nice and affordable!! a cheaper clothes line here is called "This Fashion". some of the stuff are nice, though most are really not my type. and the quality is not good either!

lolz yeah bossini and U2 is SOOOOOOOO NOT ur style!! hahaha but they're clothes are QUALITY and its a good shop to buy basic tees, tanks, cardigans, shirts dat will last for awhile! good for layering, etc.

omg THIS FASHION........ so cheap!!!!! quality totally sucks but yeah, definitely realllly cheap!

Old Post 07-05-2003 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote