Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Thoughts on girls/guys who cant go out...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile Thoughts on girls/guys who cant go out...

I was wonderin what are your thoughts on girl/guy that cant really go out?..
I mean say you like this guy/girl.. and you find out later that he/she cant go out..not that he/she is grounded but he/she just cant go out

would you wait for him/her or
just stop likeing this person.. or
give this person a chance and be with this person but you guys just won spend as much time together?

GIrls what do you think?
Guys what do you think.. I'd really like to know what a guy would do in this situation....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2003 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

i had a problem wen I couldnt go out with my girlfriend. the only time that would be possible was if we went out with a group of friends. we went out a couple of times, but u dont get that same feeling like its just the two of you even tho ur friends leave u alone.

its hard, but it could work. unfortunately for me, it only worked for 4 months

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-13-2003 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: Thoughts on girls/guys who cant go out...

quote:
Originally posted by LuvSunghoonie
I was wonderin what are your thoughts on girl/guy that cant really go out?..
I mean say you like this guy/girl.. and you find out later that he/she cant go out..not that he/she is grounded but he/she just cant go out

would you wait for him/her or
just stop likeing this person.. or
give this person a chance and be with this person but you guys just won spend as much time together?

GIrls what do you think?
Guys what do you think.. I'd really like to know what a guy would do in this situation....

face the facts, if your not "able to go out" due to parental reasons, it means your too young to be dating anyhow. parents don't restrict their child from going out or dating someone because they don't think it's right, but they do it because they know it's a waste of time at this point in their teenage lives compared to using that time to study and do well in school.

Old Post 04-13-2003 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, if your not "able to go out" due to parental reasons, it means your too young to be dating anyhow. parents don't restrict their child from going out or dating someone because they don't think it's right, but they do it because they know it's a waste of time at this point in their teenage lives compared to using that time to study and do well in school.

i agree with you

Old Post 04-14-2003 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

well i never had a problem with a guy not being able to go out..but if i did come across that situation, it would depend on the reason..if he has a girlfriend, obviously i would back off..and also if it were for religious reasons and parental..but as for the parental thing, if he were willing to break it, i would go along with him but i think after awhile i would feel too guilty and just let him go

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 04-14-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

hmm

tough situation...alot of things would have to be considered...def if there were religious reasons then def back off...also depends how much i like this person...if i liked her enough i would wait, def ...but also if i really liked her...i would try to talk to her parents because she would def be worth it

Old Post 04-14-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s0lotu

well, i agree with everyone. if you're restricted by ur parents, then it's probably because u really are too young. my parents restricted me in hs, and i didn't listen.... and i really really regret it. i really didn't know what i was doing. but even if u think u aren't too young, then i think its a proof of maturity to just listen to ur parents until ur outta high school or something. respect their authority as ur parents. if u really are mature and what u have is something mature, then it can wait.
so then for the other person... i think they should respect the parents no matter what. if the parents are restricting cuz they're too young but you really like them, you can wait them out.
honestly, i think i would have respected my high school bf more if he had told me he didn't want me to deceive my parents, even if that meant having to break up.
but if you're in a situation where its not about age anymore, if u really like the person then... as kangg fu says, talk to the parents. part of liking someone is being able to respect their parents. honestly, i would know my guy really loves me if he really cared about my relationship and his relationship with my parents and did his best to maintain that, even if it meant having to be more conservative about how he was with me... like seeing me less for a while, or only taking me out during the day, or whatever. i think if my guy said, "just lie to them, who cares," i would see it as a sign of selfishness.
he's gotta see the big picture.

Old Post 04-14-2003 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Thx guys for the replies!~~
The problem right now is not my parents, or religion..
It's a much deeper and complicated situation..

Just wondering though..
say you are already with a bf/gf..

isnt it true that with time you will get sick or tire of not seeing ur other half? or you think that.. if love is truly there.. they will wait.. and wait b/c every moment they spend with you is precious to them..

anyone have any personal experiences??

Old Post 04-25-2003 09:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

I'd go out with her anyways.

Old Post 04-25-2003 01:42 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Re: Re: Thoughts on girls/guys who cant go out...

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts

0o0o cool.

Old Post 04-25-2003 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Im in a situation where I really want to go out wid the girl but i cant bcuz shes my bestfriend.. wtf do ya do there? Im pretty much in love wid the girl but in a way i dont want to go out wid her bcuz it will definitely screw up our friendship in the long run. URRRG the frustration! AND SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW I LIKE HER LIkE DaT.

Last edited by Ahny on 04-25-2003 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 04-25-2003 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
†ìÿgü

move on

I wouldn't waste 1 more second on any person who couldn't meet me halfway. When you could be devoting that time and energy towards someone who would give you what you want.

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote