Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

?

You know the P.Diddy song? Doesn't it seem like he spells Diddy as:

Piddyidy

or something like that?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

the p the i the d the d the y the diddy

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

p diddy is tight lol even though he samples alot he makes'em tight haha i need a girl part 1 n 2 is played out though ut its coo

Old Post 10-05-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

p diddy is tight lol even though he samples alot he makes'em tight haha i need a girl part 1 n 2 is played out though ut its coo

doesnt mattuhz those are still mah favorite rap songzz.. damn collabo wit ginuwine.. and usher damnzz madd nice collabo werkk.. madd propz to tha d-i-d-d-y-d-i-d itz diddyyyy!!!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i like part 2 the song better, but i like part 1's mv. ginuwine's c-walking!! w00

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

he was smoking stuff when he wrote that song

Old Post 10-05-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

PIDDY?!?!?!? LOL ;x i lyke that songgggggggg...... :D keke

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
PIDDY?!?!?!? LOL ;x i lyke that songgggggggg...... :D keke

Piddy.. yoo mean P.diddy?? haha.. yesh good song!! i can C walk!! itz easi.. and i like tha first one equal to second part!! both good!! i need a gurl.... now i got leesa!!! yay!!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

Piddy.. yoo mean P.diddy?? haha.. yesh good song!! i can C walk!! itz easi.. and i like tha first one equal to second part!! both good!! i need a gurl.... now i got leesa!!! yay!!!

lOL i knoooo ish p.diddy lOL :x buh der like.. the p to the i to the d to the d to teh y.. piddy? haha =x :X eungg yu hab meeeeeee :D

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
lOL i knoooo ish p.diddy lOL :x buh der like.. the p to the i to the d to the d to teh y.. piddy? haha =x :X eungg yu hab meeeeeee :D

haha no they start D to tha I to he D.... it starts wit a D haha.. sho cute leesa.. piddyy!! hehe

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:21 AM
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

seeeee piddy.. haha :x

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:24 AM
Street RSX

quote:

seeeee piddy.. haha :x

wow eveyones wrong in this threadd.. sorrie to correct it buh.. hes actuallie spellin diddydid... tha songz name is also called Diddy.. it goes tha D tha I tha D tha D Tha Y tha D tha I Tha D, itz dddiiiiddddyyyyyyy!!!!! itz ddddiiiddddyyyy!! haha buh thas how it goes!! i kno cuz im listenin to it rite now..

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:32 AM
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

wow eveyones wrong in this threadd.. sorrie to correct it buh.. hes actuallie spellin diddydid... tha songz name is also called Diddy.. it goes tha D tha I tha D tha D Tha Y tha D tha I Tha D, itz dddiiiiddddyyyyyyy!!!!! itz ddddiiiddddyyyy!! haha buh thas how it goes!! i kno cuz im listenin to it rite now..

puhaha :x o wellz xp PIDDDDDYYYYYYY.. LOL ;x

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:37 AM
Street RSX

quote:
puhaha :x o wellz xp PIDDDDDYYYYYYY.. LOL ;x

hehe sorrie if i made yoo feel badd or anythin.. keke.. sorrie sweetie!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:42 AM
seung ju

p.diddy is wack. whats so good about weak lyrics and unoriginal beats. if he needs collabos to save his songs that should tell you somethin.

thanx huby40

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote