Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > question for ladies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oOhkOo

Cool question for ladies

wat kind of clothing style do u prefer on guys?
thug?....preppie?.....GQ?
baggy?.....tight?
shoes?....timbs?....sneakers?....sandals??

name your fav outfit on a guy =]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2002 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oOhkOo Click here to Send oOhkOo a Private Message Find more posts by oOhkOo Add oOhkOo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i like guys w/ sagging pant buh not all the way down to their knee ahahh.. um... ghettoish basically ehehehhe... i personally dun like guys wearin flip flops or sandals...

Old Post 05-15-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hip hop fo lyfe yo!!!! like danny!! hehe. actualli, it duzn't hav to be major thuggish like nelly and those hiphop artists; wen they sag its seriously down to their knees! -_-
hmm...i like a guy hu has a lot of styles. the basis of his style shud be hiphop (baggy pants; tight pants are, in mai opinion, nasty) but its cool if one day he's all thuggish and the next is all prep. and as for shoes...it shud match wit wat he's wearing. sandals on the beach/pool ONLI. boys wearin flipflops to skool...yicks. so sneakers if they're running or wutever (exercise, of course), timbs or lugz if they're bein ghetto, and for preppi dayz...i dunno wutevr matches

Old Post 05-16-2002 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i like something nice and clean~

i love guys who wear hiphOp~
and guys who wear all formal casual~

when dey wear shorts..it looks good when dey wear ankle socks..and have really clean white shoes on~
also..dey need to have nice ankles..dats such a turn on~

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daydreamer

I like a guy who knows how to dress and has style. I like how some guys can dress neatly (not preppy or like a thug) and present themselves well. Slobs are a NO for me.
When it's time to dress sporty, he'll dress sporty. When it's time to wear a suit, he'll wear a suit. Ahhh, I love guys in suits... drool!

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Daydreamer Click here to Send Daydreamer a Private Message Visit Daydreamer's homepage! Find more posts by Daydreamer Add Daydreamer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i don't know..
i don't have a specific style that i like guys to wear. as long as they have they're own kind of definitive style. -.- i'm pretty much open. i wouldn't care. but something about the thuggish look is sexy q: oh and like... a suit with no shirt inside is sexy too [:

Old Post 05-28-2002 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i don't knoe, but definetely not a guy who wears sandals- i dun knoe, but when i see a guy with sandals it just makes me think they are a fob or from the country.

Old Post 05-29-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Anything that he looks good in

Old Post 05-31-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Anything that he looks good in

yea seriously.....i don't want some really cute looking guy getting all thugged out... it just doesn't look right.... besides it's not really about the clothes.... it's about what's under the clothes... lol i'm kidding.... well maybe....haha

Old Post 06-29-2002 09:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

if i wanted to describe him it would take forever.. so can i just post up pictures?? mostly hiphop *goes searching for style i like*

casual hiphop

clean

Old Post 06-29-2002 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

aww yunsuk... but that's no fair... he has an advantage... it's called cordi's.. haha dress him the way he would look best... sometimes they have bad judgement..... but most of the time.. THANK YOU CORDI UNNI DEUL.. or oppa deul....i've never seen/heard of a male cordi...but i'm sure there is one? maybe a gay one...lol jp

Old Post 06-29-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

he's gotta have SOME sort of style sense.
i like.. somewhere between preppy n hiphop.

i've been told that i dress like a guy sometimes.. so maybe i can borrow some of his clothes ^^

the hiphop style is cute. ecko.. etc. that seems to be a very big thing around here these days. the white guys are wearin it too

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmm i dunno i guess guyz dat dress casual iss the best..hiphop iss aiite...buht not all thugged out..eukk ><

Old Post 07-28-2002 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*supagirL*
your master

muhehehe..

there's this guy i kno. and i juss love the way he dresses lol.. it's like preppy buh not too preppy.. wit abercrombie and stuff like that.. haha u juss gotta see him.. lolz

Old Post 07-29-2002 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *supagirL* Click here to Send *supagirL* a Private Message Visit *supagirL*'s homepage! Find more posts by *supagirL* Add *supagirL* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

doesnt matter... as long as he looks good~ hehee! there's this one dood htat goes to my school... he's full korean buh dresses total punk~ he's in his own band n stuff too~ he wears like... dark blue dicki shorts, with a collared bby shirt along with a dark blue tie. sooo cute! his style is really cute for a korean punk~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-31-2002 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote