Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > skool
Do you lyke school?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes.. 5 16.13%
no.. 0 0%
sometimes.. 17 54.84%
i wanna burn it!! =] 9 29.03%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

skool

hm..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2002 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i guess it's ok sometimes...girls, socializing, women

Old Post 04-05-2002 11:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

depends on my mood most of the time no but as long as i got my friends there i' m cool

Old Post 04-05-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

well.... it's good.....the friends you make..... the fun you have... but when you have to work......BLECH...haha

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i like school for the socializing and learning done there but i don't like school coz of all the work to be done and responsibilities etc-.- so i just put sometimes haha ^^
currently im not in school though so O.O

Old Post 04-15-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i changed my mind...... let's burn it!

crap these AP entrance and all this crap...... they seem to plan all the hard stuff in one big clump! ..... thas such crap..... such unbelievable crap that it's not funny....i'm going to die in high school...... look....i can't even go to sleep right now....

Old Post 04-16-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

damn i think i'm the only one who voted for yes -.-
but yeah, there are all these crap about school... but can cope with it.

Old Post 04-17-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

School's for fools. I guess that's why we need to go to school.

Old Post 04-18-2002 02:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

XKRZYQTX
is
TOO KEWL FOR SKEWL

:exclaim:

days r better without it...MOST of the time

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i usually like it but i put sometimes becaue of ap euro

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToNyFaCe
ToNyOloGy~!!

I like it coz my friends r there...
-.-

I don't know about you...
But HBBS excites me.....
and I'm not pervy....

come visit the heavenly Tony site!!
http://www.foolofatook.net/heavenlymonkey/index.html

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToNyFaCe Click here to Send ToNyFaCe a Private Message Find more posts by ToNyFaCe Add ToNyFaCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i hate it!!!! i want to burn mai skool almost as badly as i want to cut up mai piano!! the whole system is screwed up. if i cud design an educational system, it'd be a kind of place where pplz learn things they actually need to know and like to do. hu the hell needs to noe how to graph logarithmic functions and othr such crap? unless u want to be a mathematician...the only good part about it is lunch and the hot guys

Old Post 04-24-2002 01:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
hu the hell needs to noe how to graph logarithmic functions and othr such crap? unless u want to be a mathematician...

yeah, that may be true, however we all need to at least experience how to do math, cause doing hard sht like that helps us to develop our minds and thinking process.

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

in school they teach u mostly useless things u'll never need.
and there is NO POINT to copying a map from one piece of paper to another. argh.
but yea school is ok bcuz of the socializing/see ur friends part.
but the work=icky

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

all i have to say is NAPALM. LOTS AND LOTS OF NAPALM! i want my skool 2 burn. i luv to hate it wit a pasion.

Old Post 04-27-2002 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i guess it's ok sometimes...girls, socializing, women

i agree...

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

I did, until recently i'm doing really horrible and some stuff...

it's really complicated.. but i did luv school.. i'd rather stay in school then go home... but now..
I just wanna stay home..

Old Post 06-03-2002 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote