Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Kingdom Hearts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Kingdom Hearts

How do you play Kingdom Hearts?

Can you switch between characters you are controlling?

Who are the characters in the game?

Interesting Fact: Nikola Tesla is responsible for AC electricity.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2003 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

I see ur trying that game out too huh???
I'll let u know if I figure that one out..just got the game today..

something that might come in handy:
Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts FAQ

Last edited by noriko378 on 01-15-2003 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 01-15-2003 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I haven't played this game yet, I'm just wondering what it's like.

Old Post 01-15-2003 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

in your party, you only control the main character sora, and the rest, either goofy, donald, or other world-specific characters, are unplayable.
yea..even though this sucks that you cant switch off from who you control, the game itself is still really good

Old Post 01-18-2003 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

its fun gliding and wacking nonliving objects! ^^
i saw the short movie in the game where sora loses his heart and i was gonna cry TT_TT so sad.....

Old Post 01-18-2003 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

ya but towards the end of the game you have to fight like 5 or 6 boses and its all like you have to do it a certain way or you'll die really fast....and its hard to get sora's final weapon...but its super coool how theirs Final FAntasy characters in it....Cloud and Sepiroth(?) and Squall...you fight them and their pretty good ....Sepirorth is a bitch though...then towards the middle end of the game all the levels from every world increases a crap load and its hard to fight and go anywhere....so good luck beating the game!!! its a very good game!

Old Post 01-22-2003 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yay I played it!
My friend says:
"This game is so asian. You can tell by this song and this freaking intro movie sequence where he just drowns 5 times."

It's pretty fun though. Riku seems evil at the end of the first part when they're on the island.

In Traverse Town we spent an hour trying to figure out what to do after we got to 3rd district. Finally we just decided to go back to the save point and then that Squall/Leon guy came. Are there a lot of parts like this where it's possible to waste a hell of a lot of time?

The storyline is good so far.

Quotes of what was said while playing:
(While choosing between the 3 weapons)"You're definately going to choose the sword...nooooo not the staff..."

(After talking to the 3 people about your personality) "No you picked the hard route!!"

(While fighting one of the kids)"These kids just live on an island and beat the crap out of each other all day long?"

(after talking to the girl about the paopu fruit)"I'm gonna go share the paopu fruit with Riku"

(During the race with Riku) "Ha ha, the flamer isn't here yet (after 5 mins) Oh crap this star thingy is only a checkpoint?"

(collecting supplies for the boat)"How the hell do you move this friggin rock?"

(Collecting supplies for the boat)"What the hell? They're gonna live off of 5 pieces of fruit?"
"Yeah, I bet I know what they're going to do with those mushrooms"

(In Sora's room when he's called to dinner)"What the hell? These kids have parents?"

(Traverse Town)"You realize, that finding supplies for that stupid raft was just a waste of time"

Last edited by Alchemist on 01-23-2003 at 04:06 AM

Old Post 01-23-2003 04:03 AM