Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Nice Cars On The Road.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Nice Cars On The Road.

wat were some nice cars you saw on the road?

i saw:

several 911 Turbos, alot of Carreras and a couple Carrera 4S
3 Mercedes SL 55 AMG
1 Ferrari 360 Spyder
1 Dodge Viper RT/10 Coupe
1 Lambo Diablo GT
2 BMW Z8's
alot of M5's and M3's
alot of Jaguar XKR Coupes
1 Aston Martin DBZ Vantage

i see alot of expensive cars cause i live in the "pricey" part of New Jersey. and once in a while i see an exotic on the highway.

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

there was a thread here somewhere long time ago but this above was my "updated" list. list urs.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-09-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha, i live in Jerzee too, I saw two NSX today, a yellow and a white... n i say a porsche gt2, dat freakin spoiler on it iss soo freakin aggressive lookin... that car iz nice..
I saw mah RSX today, haha

mbenz SL500
SLK32 amg
CLK320
BMW M5
Lexus SC430
Maserati Spyder
Honda S2000 ( a couple..)

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

umm the older model GT2's rite? cause i dont think the 2002 are here. in american. or are they?

and i never saw a GT2 on the road other than the auto show. and yes that spoiler gives massive downforce.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:06 PM
Street RSX

i think an older one, buh tha gt2 did come out hea... i read it in a magazine

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i was wit a few krn friends of mine 3 girls and 2 guys. we were walkin down and we saw a silver SLK 500 benz. our jaws dropped! then one of the girls was like "omg that car is so hot i almost had an orgasm lookin at it puhahahaha

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
i was wit a few krn friends of mine 3 girls and 2 guys. we were walkin down and we saw a silver SLK 500 benz. our jaws dropped! then one of the girls was like "omg that car is so hot i almost had an orgasm lookin at it puhahahaha

that was it? i thought u had a itch or something

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

tha new SL'z are nicer i see it almost everyday at werk... o yea n their more expensive, haha!!

Old Post 07-10-2002 04:06 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

I think the 3 rarest and nicest cars I've seen on the road are

Ferrari Modena(sp?)
Astn Martin DB7
Diablo...dunno which model

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I think theres only one model of diablo.

I saw a countach, those are like 5x rarer than diablos.

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wow.. a countach, i never seen one of those... i saw a couple of diabloz, haha n i saw da murcialago in the Oh boy - Camron and the Without Me - Eminem vidoez.... i dun even kno how a countach lookz like, i feel like a lozer...

Old Post 07-10-2002 11:01 PM
sangxjin

isnt the countach an old model?

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-10-2002 11:28 PM
Street RSX

yea countach are older lambos, i onli saw pics of it, i want to see tha car tho...

Old Post 07-14-2002 09:35 AM
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
I think the 3 rarest and nicest cars I've seen on the road are

Ferrari Modena(sp?)
Astn Martin DB7
Diablo...dunno which model

db7? i saw 4 of those the other day
modena? my friend's uncle owns 3
diablo? my friend has a group of friends who have a diablo crew

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

DAYAMNS!!!

Old Post 07-14-2002 10:30 PM
tea
Official Pothead

my friend who has the uncle with the ferrari..he has some nice ass cars himself. hes only 19 and he had:

range rover...but sold it
suburban...his shittiest car
2000 bmw x5
2001 cl 500
1999 sl 500
2001 s 500

im pretty sure of the years of his cars. he always drove either the x5 or the sl 500. on graduation day he drove the cl. his brother has a 5 series and a ducati racing crew....rich bastards lol

Old Post 07-14-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

shiz... i want a freakin Sl500 and a Ducati... Ducati's are soo freakin nice buh too expensive for bikes... wai same wit tha sl's haha

Old Post 07-15-2002 01:28 AM
sangxjin

i'd rather want the new SL55 AMG and a YZF-R1 and a GSX1300R. i dont like how bulky the GSX is. YZF-R1 has a pretty slim profile.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:55 AM
annabanana
Food Moderator

The nicest car I ever saw on the road was a SHELBY!!!! It's so shiny and black and so tight! I live in Texas and that Shelby is the only one registered in this state! When I saw that car, i was like so drawling over it. although the guy driving it was some old white dude...

Old Post 07-27-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

For every shelby cobra, there's over a dozen replicas. The good replicas are completely identical on the outside, the great replicas have the same engine configuration and are functionally the same. Are you sure it's not a replica, because i have only seen real cobras in museums, but see replicas on the road all the time.

Old Post 07-28-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote