Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > regret
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mEssEdupFroGgie

regret

well, i was with a guy for 29 days [yeah, someone actually counted] and it was going well until i went to sadies. it was a blind date kind of thing. so that meant, i didn't know how the guy looked, how tall he was, or what kind of style he wore. all i knew was that he was a friend of a friends. i talked to him only twice talking about what we should wear. i assumed it was this one guy, not so good looking guy, which meant it was good for me since i had a bf and i wouldn't get attracted. oh boy, was i wrong. sadies day came and we went to my friends place to meet up. once the door was swung open i see these three guys sitting on the stairs. i see the guy i assumed i was going with. i realized he wasn't wearing the same thing i was. i turned to my left and BAM, there's a cute guy wearing the same exact thing that i was. [NOTE: we didn't shop together, obviously] that night i became so attracted to him. no help came from my friends. all i got was, "hey, he's older, he has car, he can drive, what more can you ask for?". boy was i lost. couldn't think of my bf that night. it was so wrong! then i stopped calling my bf. so after sadies i talked to derrick more. he seemed really cool, buh not as talkative as dru, my bf. he seemed pretty much straight forward, a little mean, buh i thought that it was just his way of being "funny". then a few days later, after all that thinking and advice from friends, i broke it up with dru. it was hard. he didn't want to hear it. i wish i could have thought about it more. then i went out with derrick and found out he was a total jerk! i broke up with dru for that! and lately, i've just been missing dru and i want to be with him again. not just cause of what happened with derrick, but because i really like dru. derrick was more of a crush. dru still likes me, buh i'm not sure if he wants to be with me again. should i tell him or wait?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2002 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mEssEdupFroGgie Click here to Send mEssEdupFroGgie a Private Message Visit mEssEdupFroGgie's homepage! Find more posts by mEssEdupFroGgie Add mEssEdupFroGgie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

well i think he's one of these:
A. mad at you
B. still want you back desperately
C. all of the above

if he's A. mad at you, then you should wait a while or talk to him about it.. "it was a big mistake i'm sorry...blah blah" but he might have trust issues so make sure he can trust you again
if he's B, haha then.... go for it girl. but same deal with the trust.
if he's C. then just combine those two things up there...

but what i think is... that you shouldn't have gone on a blind date if you had a boyfriend. yea why did you? why didn't you just take your boyfriend?

Old Post 05-19-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea i agree wit mellowyellow (susan rite? ) maib wait until things hav cooled down a little...man...that is a realli sad story...*sigh* well sumtymz things aren't predictable and u learn from mistakes. but wen ur handling ur ex, be careful and try to make sure that he won't think u'll do sumtin like that again.

Old Post 05-19-2002 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i dont think u should've broke up wit dru..obviously..u really like(d) him..so why would u let some friend of a friend get inbetween u guys? i'm kinda thinking..if u really did like dru..u wouldnt have done dis to him. and yea~ why DIDNT you go to sadie with ur bf? it prolly would've been more fun..maybe not..wutevaz.. but yea..i think u should let it go becuz u let go of dru for sum lil person who u ended up not liking anyway..eventually..u'll get over him and find sumone new ..if anything ever happens like dis again.."think before you talk" becuz "you never knoe wut u have until its gone"

sorry for soundin like a bitch

Old Post 05-20-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mEssEdupFroGgie

regret

the thing is, dru didn't want to go with me to sadies. as much as i begged him he said that he wouldn't have had fun since he "can't dance". then he just told me to go with someone else and have fun. =\

Old Post 05-20-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mEssEdupFroGgie Click here to Send mEssEdupFroGgie a Private Message Visit mEssEdupFroGgie's homepage! Find more posts by mEssEdupFroGgie Add mEssEdupFroGgie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by mEssEdupFroGgie

the thing is, dru didn't want to go with me to sadies. as much as i begged him he said that he wouldn't have had fun since he "can't dance". then he just told me to go with someone else and have fun. =\

mmmm.. okay well maybe he brought this upon himself? i mean.. what kind of boyfriend doesn't go to a thing like that when his girlfriend BEGGED him too... boyfriends are usually all tough around other pplz and their friends... but are such sweeties to their gf's... so... hmmm...

i don't know what to say to you now.... do you think he was.. giving you a hint? but i mean if it was so hard for him when you broke up with him.. why'd he give you permission to go with some other guy anyway?.... seems a little... contradicting.. he really liked you... yet.. he let you go with some other guy... .. but now that you wanted to break up with him he couldn't let you go?

this is a really confusing dilemma

Old Post 05-20-2002 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: regret

quote:
Originally posted by mEssEdupFroGgie

i broke it up with dru. it was hard. he didn't want to hear it. i wish i could have thought about it more. then i went out with derrick and found out he was a total jerk! i broke up with dru for that! and lately, i've just been missing dru and i want to be with him again. not just cause of what happened with derrick, but because i really like dru. derrick was more of a crush. dru still likes me, buh i'm not sure if he wants to be with me again.

face the facts, your dirty as hell for dumpin someone youve been going out with for almost a month just because you got infatuated with another person youve known for a single night.

and when he said for u to go with someone else and have fun, he didn't even THINK about the possibility of this happening. i guess he was wrong to have trusted you.

sorry to be blunt but don't cry if he doesn't accept you back because if i was him... yeah.

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: Re: regret

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

sorry to be blunt but don't cry if he doesn't accept you back because if i was him... yeah.

wow... you're actually apologizing for being blunt? hahahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-20-2002 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

fuck dat shit.. if i was dru.. and i found out about that shit.. i would never ever trust you ever again.. sorry to say but thats how i feel.. if i pour all my trust into a single person.. and she takes that trust and dumps it in the trashcan cuz of some dude with a car .. then fuck that girl.. yeah its all sad what happened to u.. but what the fuck about dru.. how the hell is he supposed to feel.. how the hell is he gonna trust u..

ok now that the angry part is gone.. ok .. nice me is here..
hey.. we all make mistakes.. how old are u? 14 15? yeah i've made lots when i was that young.. but u know what.. arent u being a lil selfish here? like through out your whole story.. you've been selfish.. just let him go.. maybe after a while when u mature.. then give him a ring ok? i think the fact that you ended up with nobody now is affecting your decision to be back with dru.. so sleep on it.. aight?
apologies to u for being so rude.. i didnt mean it.. just pisses me off thats all..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-20-2002 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mEssEdupFroGgie

ouch, that hurts... that's a liddo too harsh.. buh i guess it's the truth.. you guys act like i went out with derrick.. i met up with him because i wanted to chill one day and he was a jerk, that's all.. anyway, no excuses for this... thanks for all the heLp ppLz

oH, yeah, i'm 15.. =]

Old Post 05-20-2002 08:33 PM