Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Fear Factor
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Fear Factor

I think that if I was on fear factor, the physical stuff would be easy, but if I had to eat some worms or something, I would think of JaJang Myun, Id slurp right down, lol. Im bored What bout you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

fear factor? i have no fear. just bring some needles with anti-bacterial medicines and such.

Old Post 05-10-2002 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

fear factor's a show where they have to do crazy stuff and the winner gets 50gs i think.

Old Post 05-10-2002 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, i'd be fine with all the physical stuff except that ordeal where they have your head in a tank full of tarantellas. I could handle rats, and anything else but big spiders are kinda....ehh.

I think it's funny when people give up when they have to eat something distasting haha, it's like 50,000 dollars or something right?

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

i could NOT do that thing where they had to lie in a box full of rats.... n i dun think id ever eat anything that wasn't meant to be eaten...physical stuff i think id be alrite w/...if i was actually capable of doing those things ^^

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 05-10-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i dOn't think 50gs is werth having tummy probs fOr da remainder of ur life [i'm exaggerating] but yea..i would never be able to eat all those pig guts...sOo eWw..its sOo sad wut people would do for money~ :huh:

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I only fear spiders very much.
And I would fear the house burning down. I wouldn't know what to safe first and nervously ran through the house. Wouldn't leave without my pets.

Old Post 05-12-2002 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
i dOn't think 50gs is werth having tummy probs fOr da remainder of ur life [i'm exaggerating] but yea..i would never be able to eat all those pig guts...sOo eWw..its sOo sad wut people would do for money~ :huh:

do you know what soondeh is?.... it's made from the pig gut's casing.... haha

just saying.... i mean... you could eat ANY of those things.... it's just all protein.... those buggies probably are really healthy to eat....

do you know what bbun dae gih is? little buggies that they sell on the streets of korea.... they just toast them.... a lot better than they sounds....

but i was watching this one show where these comedians do all this stuff to get healthier... and yea .... buggies are healthy for you.... they said... it's actually tastes sweet.... but it's so hard to watch them eat it!

Old Post 05-12-2002 11:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote