Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > what do you do when you're stressed?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

what do you do when you're stressed?

i read..
listen to music (classical and rnb stuf o.0)
talk to my net friends..
i just do stuff to distract myself i guess
what do you do when you're stresses?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if it's work thats stressing me, i do it to help aleviate the stress. When it's gone, you won't be stressed . If it's a lot of homework i'll do it all day, and then apply my morpheous method (see philosophy forum under "personal philosophies") and work on it through the night if need be. Just dealing with it

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Music
just sitting and doing nothing
ranting and raving inside my head.
taking a shower.
It helps.
wash away the stress.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

1. turn the music up max. (w/ headphones)
2.sing along loudly with it
3.dance to it till i get dizzy
4.when i'm tired sleep

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

I grab any food i see in site or i find a food store.
Sleep, listen to music loudly (full volume)
or excercise.

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

profanity....
work out...
go places where lotta ppl i knos there like parties or movies...

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

read, write, draw, go online, blast music, talk on the fone, watch tv....lol but tv is so boring these days

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

punch my pillow, yell at people, hit SOMETHING...

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I sit in my bedroom... turn on the music really loud or turn up the volume really loud with the headphones and lay on my bed...

Sometimes I cry just for the hell of it... I dunno but it feels really good to cry!!!

Old Post 04-27-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eat
sleep
ddong haha jK

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

mmm...sleep, play computer or listen to music

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

I never get stressed.

Old Post 04-28-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I play shooting video games

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
punch my pillow, yell at people, hit SOMETHING...

Haha... you're as aggressive as me...
Yeah, when the stress is physical I'm very unfriendly.
If it is psychical people shouldn't talk to me... Could be bad for everybody...

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

Listen to music, dance, or write down how I feel in my journal~

Old Post 04-28-2002 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

.......i RUN

run run and run some more... but i don't get stressed all that much.. things just happen well for me.... like grades... i stress a little.... but just enough to care about it.. not to like pop veins in my head or nuttin.... but being online makes me forget about stress.... not very good iff what's stressing me is TOO MUCH STUFF to do...hahah

and blastin the calmin g.o.d songs.....haha listening to k-pop calms me down~

Old Post 04-28-2002 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

I hold it in and collect it into a compact ball and release it until it's the right moment... hehe j/k

I usually just listen to music, play games, and lay down and sleep..

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

listen to music
dance around my room ^^
write

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

take it out on any random person that crosses my way

Old Post 04-28-2002 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote