Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Car Complaints
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

Car Complaints

people are always talkin bout how nice their car is and wat it got....this thread is all about car complaints...wat u DONT like about ur car....wat pisses u off and wats wrong wit it...

my car is GREEN....i was racing once and i shifted hella hard and sumpin popped..like a bolt or sumpin...it still runs fine...duh tranny always makes a clickin noise when its cold and i kno its duh tranny cuz if i rev duh engine ders no sound....my left rear brake squeaks....jus started to do it...and now i look at my car....duh left side looks lower than the right side...or maybe its my driveway...my front left tire developed a bubble...which is BULLSHIT and i moved dat tire to duh back and the back one up front....soooo yea...now ima get started on fixin sum of this shit

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

the fact i dont have one

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my whole bumper and hood needs a new paint job. theres a dent somewhere. i have no a/c. my front right speaker is blown. theres a big hole in the center console where wires n shit are visible. i have no power steering. the trunk is more or less stripped with a spare tire and a jack shifting around everytime i make some turn. my engine burns oil. the ride is too firm sometimes on the 101 so it bumpy. look like someone jizzed on my back seat. the intake looks like it was made from paper mache. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

yo man...ur intake is high quality its an ICEMAN made by knight industries...shiet...if u dont want it...send it to me

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
yo man...ur intake is high quality its an ICEMAN made by knight industries...shiet...if u dont want it...send it to me

come pick it up fruit cake

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

whoaa lets watch the language here

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

fine fine fine..my shopping cart aint all that great..

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
the fact i dont have one

hahahahahaha

you guys crack me up

Old Post 12-11-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I can only KEEP UP wif a Type-R :(.....hehe

I NEED A NEW PAINT JOB!!! THE LAST JERK WHO PAINTED IT DIDN"T STRIP IT SO I'VE GOT LIKE LIL BUBBLES FROM RUST AND SPRAY PAINTED CHIPPED AREAS ALL OVER MY HOOD!!! MOTHER FERKING GRRRRR....

and my tires are balder than my dad ;) haha

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-11-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

you can keep up w/ a type r in an e30 325? hmmm... that doesn't sound right.

anyways, to my FUCKED UP car....

i can't shift quick from 2nd to 3rd or my gears grind. the rear right tail light works fine, but the obd gives me "tail light failure" my rear right brake light doesn't work, and it's not the bulb, it's the fixture, so i can't fix it unless i buy a new one. if i drive hard, it smells like my car's shitting rotten eggs. my cd player is busted. my stereo in general is shit. my coolant fluid leaks or something, so i have to refill it every few weeks. there's nicks all over the front grill. there's a small dent by the right tail light (although that might be fixed now). there's an ooglay scuff mark on my rear right fender (that might be fixed now too). the springs squeak sometimes. my door moldings, side skirts, front and rear bumper, and part of my rearview mirrors are hideous gray plastic. there are tree sap marks all over the car that are irremovable (i asked a body guy). worst of all it's not an m3.

but i still love it so much. sometimes.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 12-11-2002 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by True Life

ya well we weren't racing. he was going 120-140km/h ish and I was following him heh

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-11-2002 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

i can't shift quick from 2nd to 3rd or my gears grind. the rear right tail light works fine, but the obd gives me "tail light failure" my rear right brake light doesn't work, and it's not the bulb, it's the fixture, so i can't fix it unless i buy a new one. if i drive hard, it smells like my car's shitting rotten eggs. my cd player is busted. my stereo in general is shit. my coolant fluid leaks or something, so i have to refill it every few weeks. there's nicks all over the front grill. there's a small dent by the right tail light (although that might be fixed now). there's an ooglay scuff mark on my rear right fender (that might be fixed now too). the springs squeak sometimes. my door moldings, side skirts, front and rear bumper, and part of my rearview mirrors are hideous gray plastic. there are tree sap marks all over the car that are irremovable (i asked a body guy). worst of all it's not an m3.

oh yeah and your car sometimes has that hwa jang shil smell to it.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:37 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:

well the egg smellin when u drive hard might be ur clutch...if ur shocks or springs are squeaking...it might be u blew a shock..and the sap dat is summposedly irremovable try using carbeurator cleaner

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:06 PM
Prototype

lolol

when ricers do burnouts and roast their clutches, it makes me laugh.

seriously though, if you burn through a clutch. learn to drive -_-

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

lol

i laugh when asians drive american v8's thinking just because they drive american muscle they are professional drivers. seriously, wake up.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-12-2002 05:24 AM
True Life

ricer?

i've never done a burnout. i've never even raced. you've never seen me drive. and i haven't burned through the clutch, we got the car used and third has been grinding since when we bought it.

how'd you become such a cocky motherfucker. all you fucking do is bag on people, and bag on their cars. where does that get you? does that make you feel better about yourself when you tell other people how stupid they are, or how their taste in cars is retarded? does it really bother you that much that, say, someone might like the way their car looks with a bodykit on it? is that so different from buying nice clothes? or going to the gym and working out?

now go ahead and post your witty reply, where you waste another comment making false presumptions about other people in an attempt to make them look like assholes.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 12-12-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
ricer?

i've never done a burnout. i've never even raced. you've never seen me drive. and i haven't burned through the clutch, we got the car used and third has been grinding since when we bought it.

how'd you become such a cocky motherfucker. all you fucking do is bag on people, and bag on their cars. where does that get you? does that make you feel better about yourself when you tell other people how stupid they are, or how their taste in cars is retarded? does it really bother you that much that, say, someone might like the way their car looks with a bodykit on it? is that so different from buying nice clothes? or going to the gym and working out?

now go ahead and post your witty reply, where you waste another comment making false presumptions about other people in an attempt to make them look like assholes.

uh.......here's a question for you. are you talkign to anybody specifically or just ranting? cuz I seriously can't tell. lols.

OMG...ahhahahaha found this pix on another board..look

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbu...p;postid=686142

Shift_

Last edited by indecisive on 12-12-2002 at 06:05 AM

Old Post 12-12-2002 06:03 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
uh.......here's a question for you. are you talkign to anybody specifically or just ranting? cuz I seriously can't tell. lols.

he was talking to someone specifically.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
he was talking to someone specifically.
\

ahhaha ya I awsn't sure. I thot he was but it didn't look like it was directed towards nebody

Shift_

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:43 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
lol

i laugh when asians drive american v8's thinking just because they drive american muscle they are professional drivers. seriously, wake up.

I laugh when asians drive asian imports and dont know shit.

and why the hell does your jumpy friend think I directed any of that to him.

fucking ricers do burn through clutch when they do burnouts.

and if you burn through a clutch you DO need to learn how to drive.

Old Post 12-12-2002 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote