Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > rebound guy/girl?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

rebound guy/girl?

doesn't it suck? you think they got somethin for you? but the fact is they just feel lonely and your just.... there...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

yea. it does suck to be a rebound person .. but unless you know that you are ... i think you should try to do all you can to help that person to just get back on their feet ...

i mean .. just say that someone got dumped real bad .. they're gonna need someone that's going to help them trust people again ..

and sure a friend can help that person get thru it .. but other times ... they need more affection than a regular "friend" can provide ..

Old Post 01-30-2003 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

rebounds are hurtful, deceitful, a waste of time, and selfish. but i admit i went out with this one girl for partialy rebound reasons. no one's perfect. especially not i. dont kill me.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-30-2003 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlazeCentury

can someone define rebound girl/guy

what does it mean?
(after i get my answer i will then reply with my thoughtful opinion)

Old Post 01-31-2003 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlazeCentury Click here to Send BlazeCentury a Private Message Visit BlazeCentury's homepage! Find more posts by BlazeCentury Add BlazeCentury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

i cant really explain well .. but i'll try to give an example

when somebody gets dumped .. and they're really depressed .. they just get with someone to try to ease their pain even though they dont necessarily want to be with that person

that person is the rebound person

Old Post 02-01-2003 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
rebounds are hurtful, deceitful, a waste of time, and selfish.

yea u get close wit that person then o wait they get back wit their ex. just puts a nice shot through the heart..

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-02-2003 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote