Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > cooking with me...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

cooking with me...

sausage boh geum (fried sausage)

its very good..i have never had any complainents with this..its really easy to make

need: sausages (recommend eckrich brand/cheese links [they taste the best with this]) seasame seeds, soy sauce, red pepper powder(gochu gah leul), black pepper, honey, garlic powder, onions (not required)

step 1: get a bowl frying pan (the one that looks like a dome)
step 2: take as much sausages as you want..and cut EACH link in three slices (prefer using a big scale cutting knife) remember to cut slantly..do not cut vertically or horizontally..you can if you ..but i won't look as nice.. ^_^
step 3: spray SPAM..you can use vegetable oil if you want.. but i insist you use spam..since your not using any grease..if you decide to..i recommending using CRISCO
step 4:drop the sausage links in there..set the temperature to high..let it sit there for a while (if you have onions.. you can add it here as well, make sure you cut them as well though)
step 5: when you start to hear that *sizzle* use a taster or a long spoon (joo guhk) something to stir with..and star stirring
step 6:immediately put SOY SAUCE in there..don't put too much or else it will taste *jjah* i like to use three hand full (using one hand) i like using my hands cause..well its just my style.. ^_^
step 7:just keep stirring for about 1minute, after that put red pepper powder in it..just spray it..you can put as much as you want..its just for flavor..doesn't neccessarily make it spicy..
step 8: after you put in the red pepper powder..immediately put black pepper in it.. put it in..stir the sausages, put it in again..a certain amount isn't' required..unless you make the sausages black.. ^_^
step 9: put garlic powder in there..this is really important..its brings out its taste..if you do not add this..its gonna taste really dull..i spray alot of it..not too much though..i use about 4 hand fulls (with one hand)
step 10:ok.. start stirring it for a while..i stir for about 5-6 minutes
step 11: now..add honey..add as much as you want..it taste good with alot of it...especially kids like yall ^_^ jp..you can make it as sweet as you want
step 12: immediately after you put on the honey..take the seasame seeds we have (make sure its clean..your mom probably has it already roasted and and crushed up) and spray it all over the place..more is better..i use alot of it..like 2 hand fulls (with one hand) and immediately after..i add honey again..so that the seasame seeds will stick very nicely..
step 13: keep stirring now and you will see like an orange/brownish juice from the bottom..don't worry..its just the seasame seed and the cheese inside the sausages melting..its for juice..its very good when you mix it with rice..like bi bim bap ^_^
step 14: put the temperature on the lowest..and let it sit there for about 2min..you can keep stirring if you want..
step 15: now take that rice and mix it together..and viola.. sausage boh geum..very good..eat it with kimchi is even better too..you can eat with kim also..remember..it taste best if you mix it..like bi bim bap..like i explained earlier
step 16: eat the damn food..enjoy ^_^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

y u lil..... u biter lol jk jk

sounds tasty!

Old Post 10-05-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
y u lil..... u biter lol jk jk

sounds tasty!

you had a good idea alex..decided to make my own little cooking with me thread..LOL

Old Post 10-05-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i wanna try this lol

Old Post 10-05-2002 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha... alex is a trend starter.

think i'm gonna try that too... wah... i'm hungry now

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

dat seems good... immma gonna make me sum

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

dyamn...that sounds real good

Old Post 10-08-2002 01:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote