Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > SpIda Man
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

SpIda Man

http://www.geocities.com/kseulja/spidy.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2002 01:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

woah that's really good!!!!

hope u post more of ur drawings/sketches soon o.o
i like the way u colored in spider man haha ^^

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking nice pix..

nice spidy.. its tight.. come and check mine out

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh wait...... you drew that?!?!? that's so cool!

he's kinda in a funkafied position though....

Old Post 04-14-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
oh wait...... you drew that?!?!? that's so cool!

he's kinda in a funkafied position though....

yea i knoe haha

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

yea.. that's pretty good, I used to be so into american comics, but I don't really care bout em anymore, although they're still coo'. UR pic looks like a pic of spider-man drawn by Mcfarlane.

Old Post 04-19-2002 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
yea.. that's pretty good, I used to be so into american comics, but I don't really care bout em anymore, although they're still coo'. UR pic looks like a pic of spider-man drawn by Mcfarlane.

whoz mcfarlane?

Old Post 04-20-2002 03:13 PM
annabanana
Food Moderator

deng! that's good! how long did it take to draw and color spiderman?

Old Post 05-04-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

whoz mcfarlane?

Todd Mcfarlane I think his full name is..I might be wrong. He was the head artist of drawing Spider-man from 85-91 or something. and he went on to do spawn and some other ppls. he's one of the greatest artists out there.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

it kinda looks like a drawing dat peter parker did in the movie..its very gOod thOo.

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

Todd Mcfarlane I think his full name is..I might be wrong. He was the head artist of drawing Spider-man from 85-91 or something. and he went on to do spawn and some other ppls. he's one of the greatest artists out there.

ahh icicic

Old Post 05-08-2002 03:35 PM
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

oooooh
nice!
good job!
veeeeery detailed
^^

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 06:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by xkrzyqtx
oooooh
nice!
good job!
veeeeery detailed
^^

thanx

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:27 PM
iiaznprncssii

nice

freehand or copy [looking at a reference drawing?]

Old Post 05-26-2002 01:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iiaznprncssii Click here to Send iiaznprncssii a Private Message Find more posts by iiaznprncssii Add iiaznprncssii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

free hand drawing but people told me ders a card dat looks like d picture i drew?

Old Post 05-30-2002 12:13 AM