Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > sweet home alabama-- wut happens at the end?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

sweet home alabama-- wut happens at the end?

well yeaa.. the end is kinda obvious.. but i juss want details .. i stopped watching at the part where she's at the wedding and stalls to sign the divorce paper.. and then yeaa.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

she decides to divorce the rich guy, and the rich guy's mom was like, "u gonna let this bitch do this to you?". the guy was like, "yea, yea i will". so he left happily, but the mom kept coming at reese witherspoon. reese's mom got in the middle saying, "we dont need this" and the rich guy's mom called reese's mom a bitch, so reese punched her. then reese goes to the beach where the go in the beginning of the movie. the guy is putting metal spikes on the sand to attract the lightning. so then reese says the line the guy says in the begninng of the movie wen they were kids. "i want to marry you" the guy goes, "why?". reese goes, "so i can kiss you wenever i want".

so then the local cop comes and brings them to the bar where they have their reception.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 09-03-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

lol lily u always miss the ending

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-03-2003 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

awww.. that's such a sweet ending. thanks! :]

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
lol lily u always miss the ending

i noe huh? LoL. its either the ending or beginning. haha.

Old Post 09-03-2003 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote