Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Brian Cussing, funny
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Brian Cussing, funny

Check out solid07.net streaming videos, and look at the making of fly to the sky sea of love mv, about half way through, brian says oh $hit, its kinda funny hearing a gasoo cuss, especially in english.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

oh sh*ts a cuss?

hm.. could you post up the link?

Old Post 05-13-2002 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

i heard brian say the same exact thing on a show once. it was pretty funni.

Old Post 05-15-2002 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

he's a fob. hahaha....i watched the streaming also.
in guardian angel, brian speaks some english also. he speaka engulishu funny.

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

He capable of speaking English way more then speaking korean.

Old Post 05-17-2002 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

I think that is kind of funny! Learning my favorite gasoos aren't too talented at speaking their own language o.oxx;;;

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

lol o shyt dat was funny

Old Post 05-17-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

realli? hmm...must download...muahahahahhaha
i noe brian grew up in the u.s. so he speaks english realli well, but i thot he wuz born in the u.s. too? like in a realli old thing where ftts and ses were on a show (ses wuz kinda introducing ftts) and the tv show mc's were talking to brian and fany and then i guess brian's krn wuzn't that good cuz all he said wuz "neh" and the mc's asked him "where are u from?" in english...haha that wuz funni. ok. i bet most gasooz cuss, they're human esp the guys in yg

Old Post 05-18-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nAn1004yA

haha
that was funny~!

*credits to sHiNHaWk

*credits to simplecity

Old Post 05-19-2002 09:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nAn1004yA Click here to Send nAn1004yA a Private Message Find more posts by nAn1004yA Add nAn1004yA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

ahahahaha that wuz hella funni! LOUD too

Old Post 05-19-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel3y3s

havent heard him cuss before though, lol....where can I find this??? >< does anybody have the link? hehe...

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel3y3s Click here to Send Angel3y3s a Private Message Visit Angel3y3s's homepage! Find more posts by Angel3y3s Add Angel3y3s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

lol i saw it,
it was the part when his feet were in the water and he was all frqn cold .. hahaha, pretty funny

Old Post 06-30-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by xenno
He capable of speaking English way more then speaking korean.

i agree .. he's originally from new jersey isn't he :|
this was a while back but i saw this commercial break they did on this music bank video thingie .. and fanny was doing all the talking and all brian was saying "neh" by his side .. and when he DId talk korean it sounded really really ... bad

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

naw he sounds aite

oh and he said shit...Wow

listen to dj doc - l.i.e

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by skandaluss
this was a while back but i saw this commercial break they did on this music bank video thingie .. and fanny was doing all the talking and all brian was saying "neh" by his side .. and when he DId talk korean it sounded really really ... bad

ahaha i remember that! and the guy wuz like "where r u from?" in english to him i think he's improved tho

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:01 AM
RS Trax

- nah, i thought he was a U.S citizen, born in New Jersey. :sleepy:
- he's awesome with English (e.g His raps in some songs..)

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote