Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Trainer Julie Says: I choose...
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uh, not OPST... pshh, who would ever wanna be in something that Tim makes up?! Uh, I guess that loser chorong huh? haha, jk, ya'll know I luv ya!^^

buh what I meant was can I see you kiss tim and can I join the kiss? lol, buh no one seems to have gotten it! erm, anywayyyss....

how was your day and how are you and leesa doing? well, I hope?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

how was your day and how are you and leesa doing? well, I hope? Good and Good!! thankz for asking!!

Old Post 12-04-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
uh, not OPST... pshh, who would ever wanna be in something that Tim makes up?! Uh, I guess that loser chorong huh? haha, jk, ya'll know I luv ya!^^

buh what I meant was can I see you kiss tim and can I join the kiss? lol, buh no one seems to have gotten it! erm, anywayyyss....

how was your day and how are you and leesa doing? well, I hope?

........fine........

and aaron..it's IMMA SMACK YOU!!!!!!! ...get it straight lil boi! hah.

you dork..heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-04-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

lil boy?? shut up tim!! ima smack yoo!! and stop copying me!! or ima smack yoo to death!!

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
lil boy?? shut up tim!! ima smack yoo!! and stop copying me!! or ima smack yoo to death!!

shaddup or IMMA smack you

don't hate the player, hate the game..HATER!! lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
shaddup or IMMA smack you

don't hate the player, hate the game..HATER!! lol

puhahahahaha yoo sound like a dorkk!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 12:29 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
puhahahahaha yoo sound like a dorkk!!

you SMELL LIKE A DORK!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH........o.0 tylenol 3 and working in a small room wif paint and paint thinner isn't good for you ahhahaha....damn skool..ahaha

Shift_

Old Post 12-06-2002 04:21 PM
Street RSX

quote:
you SMELL LIKE A DORK!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH........o.0 tylenol 3 and working in a small room wif paint and paint thinner isn't good for you ahhahaha....damn skool..ahaha
wtf?!?! wuht does that hafto do anything wit this thread.. stop being a dork and ask questions..

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:02 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
wtf?!?! wuht does that hafto do anything wit this thread.. stop being a dork and ask questions..

fine....why are you such a dork? lols

Shift_

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:48 PM
Street RSX

quote:
fine....why are you such a dork? lols
dunt yoo mean.. why are yoo that dorkk??

Old Post 12-07-2002 03:31 AM