Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > taking baq ur ex? O.-;;
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

Re: Re: taking baq ur ex? O.-;;

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

heh.
i went out with a girl. broke up. and asked her out again. and she sed yes. and we broke up again. heh. i dunno why i broke up wid her in the first place. i ono. i guess i was just stupid. but the 2nd time i broke up wid her was because i liked someone else.. heh.

ah you jerk

quote:
Origionally posted by aznkid1008

NO!! DO NOT GO BACK! NEVER GO BACK
i had a very bad exp. lets just say we broke up like 3 times --;;;

and you didn't get the clue the SECOND time she dumped you?

well i guess i believe in second chance... so i would judge the situation... and if i felt like it was WORTH a second chance i would give it one... i mean i can't tell you a straight foward "YES" or "NO".... it probably depends on.. why the boy broke up with you... how he treated you in the relationship, and how he's changed... be sure to factor in how YOU'VE changed too.....

if all in all.. he was a bad boyfriend... and he's become a jerk.. and he broke up with you for another girl... then i'd say.. lol NO...

but.. if he was a good boyfriend.... and he's changed (for the better) and he broke up with you for non shallow reasons... then i'd say yes....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: taking baq ur ex? O.-;;

quote:
Originally posted by lBori lBaBie
hOOms okay~ do u think iss fucked up if ur ex [dat dumped YOU] comes baq and tells u outa da blue...dat he or she still likes you....would u go out with him/her again?

NO! i was in your position once. my best friend liked this one dood, they got together, i stated liking him buh kept my mouth shut. they eventually broke up, he went for me n i gave it a chance. then he leaves me for my best friend. then comes back.
all i gotta say is... guys that do that to girls are just plain DOGS!!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-17-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lBori lBaBie
wutchu lOokin at xP

Re: Re: taking baq ur ex? O.-;;

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

NO! i was in your position once. my best friend liked this one dood, they got together, i stated liking him buh kept my mouth shut. they eventually broke up, he went for me n i gave it a chance. then he leaves me for my best friend. then comes back.
all i gotta say is... guys that do that to girls are just plain DOGS!!

omgah....aww..i feel yoo T_T haha damn...iss hard to find decent *trustworthy* guys these daiess

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lBori lBaBie Click here to Send lBori lBaBie a Private Message Visit lBori lBaBie's homepage! Find more posts by lBori lBaBie Add lBori lBaBie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i took back my ex 1 time. it was even better the 2nd time around.

Old Post 09-04-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

Re: Re: Re: taking baq ur ex? O.-;;

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
and you didn't get the clue the SECOND time she dumped you?

naw she dumped me then i dumped her then we both dumped each otha
i could make a krn drama out of it

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-04-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

why would you wanna keep going out with someone who cant make up their own mind or who has so much crap going on he /she can't make up his/her mind.. thats just ridiculous

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-04-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

I would . . but unfortunately she likes another guy now and they should be dating anytime soon . . oh well still gotz 3 yrs in high school . .

Old Post 09-05-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Re: Re: Re: Re: taking baq ur ex? O.-;;

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
i could make a krn drama out of it

lmao....haha...

Old Post 09-06-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote