Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > crap, i need help with my monitor....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
az0nd2r3

crap, i need help with my monitor....

ok, after my computer completely froze, n i had to restart the computer manually, i turned it back on too quickly, n the monitor didnt turn on, computer beeped for a while, n apparently the POST (or sumting, dunno wut) apparently failed......so i tried again, n this time it freezes at the scandisk blue screen.....so i enter safe mode, n my settings are all messed up, i get the color settings n the resolution fixed, but the image was sized all wrong on my screen........after playin with the settings a little, i basically fixed everyting except that the sides of the screen seem shrunken....kind of thinner than the rest of the screen, n i dont believe it is the overall horizontal width either, since no matter how small i made it, there was the same problem......ne one have ne ideas?? thx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

do you have a virus scanner? if you do scan the whole computer because it sounds like a virus to me, unless someone in your house played around with the settings. if that doesnt work i would reinstall the monitor software.

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

well, its not a virus......my bios/boot settings got messed up somehow when my computer was turned off in the middle of a boot....do you mean my graphics card drivers....bcuz i dont have ne monitor software besides that......

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

were you messin around with the BIOS settings? yeah if it still happens i would suggest reinstalling the drivers because that may fix the problem. do you have a nvidia card? if not what do you have.

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

probably ur display drivers

Old Post 08-31-2002 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by tea
probably ur display drivers

yeah thats why he should re-install them

Old Post 08-31-2002 09:32 PM
az0nd2r3

nvm, i got my settings fixed w/o reinstalling anything.....but thx newaiz......

Old Post 09-07-2002 01:35 AM