Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > some gay things about kpop...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

some gay things about kpop...

q.o.q got sued by afroman for 69 milliion dollars.....everyone shoulda known this was comin if u have listen 2 their title track...obvious....they are so fawkin gay....who da hell would plagarize a song that was one of da biggest hits like 4 month ago in america

and finkl...please...they dun deserve the popularity they get.....
i used 2 like finkl alot b4 b/c they looked hott but saw jin and yuri sing live and i was like hel no...hyolee sings pretty good 4 gettin picked off da streets...they are singers so they are supposed 2 have singing talents B4 they DEBUT not "Getting" better after 3rd album...that jus dun go w/ finkl...lotta other gasoo like dat too....looks should not be da mos important thing in music....

about lipsync....how come SINGING LIVE is so big of a deal in kpop.....that is sad....ppl do alot more lipsync than they do live...y da hell u wanna be a 'singer'?....be a damn dancer or some shit

and park gyung lim....i mention looks isnt everything about music but that is jus too much...she cant sing either....
and there more ppl that become gasoo b/c of their popularity b4 they sing.......like remember para para queen...

and it looks like now a days ppl "rap" if they cant sing

about preteen gasoos...sup wit like 5 other youngass gasoos comin out 'after' Boa....... sweet~ lets be posers

there are jus 2 much shit in kpop i cant write rite now....but remember there is also lotta good things about kpop 2

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hahahah true dat true dat!
Gay= kpop rap...period.
I hate that stuff.
And yes, the teenyboppers are getting annoying.
So are the little cutesy girl groups like Sugar.
The lipsync thing is pretty bad...
And why do i feel that almost every kpop song...I've heard somewhere else before? hmmm....

Hahahahahahah! I think it's hilareous that Q.O.Q got sued! they probably don't have half of 64 million!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-26-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH

omg i hated q.o.q. the first time i listened to them... their concept was to be sullung and chonshiruwuh....(corny and tacky).... uck.. but i do feel kind of sorry for them.. jeebus... 69 million dollars? am i gonna see this on MTV er sumthinz? you're right..whitelee ... they don't have half of 69million dollars.... they probably don't even have half of the half of 69 million dollars.....

mang manny.k-pop is all about the looks..... all you have to do is slap a pretty face on the cover of an album and it'll sell.... and their talents.... just get glorified because of their looks.... the entertainment industry is all about the outer appearance.. if you got talent go to broadway... or go do a play on stage.... don't go into movies or the pop industry... all those gasoos (krn or american) that say "oh i get to acheive my dreams and be a singer".... acheive my dreams my AZZ... you don't have to be famous to achieve your dreams.... if it is.... i think you have kind of shallow dreams.... if i wanted to be an actor/singer i would want to be recognized for my skillz in acting/singing... not casted/accepted for everything because i'm pretty...... or not cast/accepted for anything because i'm ugly...

and oh... GAY DOES NOT EQUAL KPOP RAP gay=homosexual or
gay= happy

and k-pop rap isn't "gay" (in the context you're using).... i mean what about soft rap(g.o.d)... and there is cute rap like that guy from j-walk (jae duk) ..... the k-pop rap that is wannbe ameircan rap is "gay"..... it just soundz corny as hell....

Old Post 05-26-2002 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
..... the k-pop rap that is wannbe ameircan rap is "gay"..... it just soundz corny as hell....

That's what I meant.

Old Post 05-26-2002 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

Man for real....

Old Post 05-26-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Palabra. I don't see how you could get any REAL satisfaction about profiting off your looks when your in a music industry. Modeling i can understand, but kpop isn't a modeling industry. It's so lame that so many gasoos are getting surgeries and such, but oh well. I still like it, but lip synching is such a chuecop thing to do. Why wouldn't someone sing live, it's a LIVE performance, not a far away meet and greet or something in which you watch them dance and lip synch like an mv. I don't wanna see that, i want to HEAR it more than i want to SEE it. Man...pisses me off, cause almost all these perf's in kpop i see are lipsynched, i don't see why they do it. I wouldn't think that the majority of people would like it, but maybe they do. Musicians sing, they don't sing poorly and use this advent of the "intonator" that is lamest device i've heard of for awhile. It's a device the people backstage use that if you actually do sing live, the people back there can adjust your tone/pitch of your voice as it gets fed into the speaker so you sing on the right notes. That is so lame, i don't think any real musician should ever use that machine. If you can't sing, then go to modeling and give that song you didn't write to someone who really can sing.

btw, i agree with the gay comment susan said

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-27-2002 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

i hate it when they lip sync at concerts. These ppl paid money to see them PERFORM not just to SEE them.
Too many gasoos have been models before singers....

Old Post 05-27-2002 03:45 AM
Daydreamer

Re: some gay things about kpop...

Oh the things you said are so true! The whole lipsyncing thing bugs me too. I agree w/ you guys.

Old Post 05-28-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Daydreamer Click here to Send Daydreamer a Private Message Visit Daydreamer's homepage! Find more posts by Daydreamer Add Daydreamer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

lip synching all the time is like admitting you have no talent.

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
i hate it when they lip sync at concerts. These ppl paid money to see them PERFORM not just to SEE them.
Too many gasoos have been models before singers....

OMG!!
Gasoos lipsync at concerts ??
Thats just messed!!!
I can understand like InkyGayo or EumakCamp but at your own concert??
Who have you heard that did/does this??
*EDIT*
But sumtimes itz hard to sing live when you are dancing to your song~

Old Post 05-30-2002 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ditzygirl

i think some korean singers seriously got the voice and the looks, which is a plus. but some korean singers just gotta go. like yu bin. i'm sorry, but is it just me who gets pist because he acts really extremely gay?
and some korean singers just cant sing or dance. they just copy aguilera, spears, n sync, backstreet boys, or some other group right after they become popular, which i think is garbage.

Old Post 05-30-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ditzygirl Find more posts by ditzygirl Add ditzygirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i'm sorry, but in my opinion if you go to a live concert. What you are going for is live music, not dancing (who EVER thought that superceded singing when they are singer haha). Anyway, My choir teacher always says that "if they are a true performer and singer, it will sound 10 times better than what it did on the CD." I have to say that i agree with her totally. I mean, it's a CD representing a session in a booth recorded on it. It's not the high quality of...LIVE music...it should just naturally sound better in real life. These excuses are just stupid. It's like "everyone excuse everyone for not singing really good cause they are dancing so much it's hard to sing," well if they could even sing decently without singing then....no, not even that. Dancing is a terrible excuse. It SHOULD sound better in real life and there really isn't a better excuse that it doesn't besides that the singer just can't sing.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-30-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I saw qoq's performance of thier "newest" song.
Man! That was bad! During the performance i would kinda sing Afroman's lyrics to myself.
OOOOOOO!

Old Post 05-30-2002 01:45 AM
[C]huNsA

lol...
though i'm kinda offended(not much tho!!)
i gotta say i totally agree witcha~~

CDJ~

ps. i seriously can't stand finkl.

till it's given away...

Old Post 05-31-2002 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for [C]huNsA Click here to Send [C]huNsA a Private Message Find more posts by [C]huNsA Add [C]huNsA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by [C]huNsA
lol...
though i'm kinda offended(not much tho!!)
i gotta say i totally agree witcha~~

CDJ~

ps. i seriously can't stand finkl.

The only good person in finkl is SUng Yuri mmmm

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-31-2002 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cLickB4eVeRZ

hehe i do hate young singers
when click-b first came out i thought they were like whop-de-do look at me im a cute 14 year old then i listened to the lyrics of hwan-young-moon and beak-jun-moo-phae and i was like wow, the lyrics are prteety mature

sorry i dun like boa at all....the song sara scred me and NO.1 souded like the jungle king

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Old Post 06-02-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cLickB4eVeRZ Click here to Send cLickB4eVeRZ a Private Message Visit cLickB4eVeRZ's homepage! Find more posts by cLickB4eVeRZ Add cLickB4eVeRZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

but boa's actually one of da only dance gasoos that could actually perform singing and dancin at da same time

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
but boa's actually one of da only dance gasoos that could actually perform singing and dancin at da same time

It's cause she went to Japan where you have to.
Thank god she could.

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:53 AM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

The only good person in finkl is SUng Yuri mmmm

Did her hair grow 11inches all of the sudden or are they extensions?
I think she looks better with longer hair.

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:56 AM
nancieunni

Its okay to debate here but i hope theres no war here about american and koreanboa lover finkl etc bc i ever see a thread like this will become a seed of war ......

No offence ...Please....

Old Post 06-03-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nancieunni Click here to Send nancieunni a Private Message Find more posts by nancieunni Add nancieunni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote