Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > American LeMans Series
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

American LeMans Series

well...I saw the Laguna Seca Race 2day. I just feel sorry for the Chevy Team.....Both the Corvette C5-R's in the GTS class got DNF's heh.

one went up in flames and the other just ran out of fuel...oh well.

a Audi R8 Won the 900
I don't remember who won the 675(that doesnt' look like the right number...)
a Ferrari 350 won the GTS
and a Porche won the GT class.

do you guys watch Le Mans? I love it. I love Le Mans and Rally.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

dont leman races take forever and ever?

the cars they use are cool...

wuts the ones with the nissan car and the mclaren f1 and stuff ..panoz.. etc..

Old Post 09-23-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I think U're thinking about the 24 hr le mans races. I'm just talking bout regular races...I think 2 hrs is the time. iono..not sure.

yea the Prototype Cars are kool. but I prefer the GT and GTS Class(the production model cars). the Nissan(U're prolly talking about the Skyline??) would prolly be in the GTS class wif the corvettes and Ferraris...same wif the Maclarens..but there weren't any here. maybe cuz ish american league and they wanna use cars that are offered in America(cuz I don't think U can get a maclaren(is it Maclaren or Mclaren??..), or Skyline w/o shipping it and stuff. that would be kool to see tho.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-23-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

no the Nissan R399 or something like that. its a track car. and btw what channel is it on? espn 2?

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yo damn on NBC yoo saw it?? damnz i cant belive i missed it!!! im so stoopid, if yoo find out next race hook me up wit schedule!! thankz!!

Old Post 09-23-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

most of the rest of the lemans races are on the speed channel. the next one on the speed channel is the 30th of this month.

I'll post a link to the lemans site later.

EDIT:
American Lemans League

here you go peoples

Shift_

Last edited by indecisive on 09-23-2002 at 11:04 PM

Old Post 09-23-2002 05:53 PM