Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > my fawked up muhlee is gone!! arg!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

wtf, why is there a pic of a hand lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
here's my once 450 dollar phone.. look its ice cube and chris tucker! i hear you can get it for 250 now damnit

yar...get da samsung A500

Old Post 01-05-2003 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha this is my hand

damn seon ho, your hands look like the hands of a corpse

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-05-2003 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiNkykPxJiNnY
kiNkykPxjiNnY iSh sExii

hehehe yooh look old buh nice pictures~!

fuk! why ish mai B crying 4 meh..noOo!! we make a fiONe aSs coupLe! No doubt bout that!!
fuk all haterz!!
m.O.r and n.By.C ~
mAdAm V "sl33pI'' repPin 2!3
k~TowN ish tHe spOt!! hit meh up @ k1Nk1V1CkY on aIm alright

Old Post 01-13-2003 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiNkykPxJiNnY Click here to Send kiNkykPxJiNnY a Private Message Visit kiNkykPxJiNnY's homepage! Find more posts by kiNkykPxJiNnY Add kiNkykPxJiNnY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
its weird.. i've been complimented on my girlie ass hands.. everywhere i go.. strangers compliment my hands... especially artists, photographers , people with a hand fetish.. blah blah
damn they're girlie

...i got gurlier hands than you...
i let one of my friends give me a manicure for her birthday... it was torture... didn't think it would be that bad, i can feel my manlyness slipping away

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 01-16-2003 at 03:29 AM

Old Post 01-16-2003 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

man
your first two pix are freaky
and yah, your hands are pretty girly

nice phone thou

Old Post 01-16-2003 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

i tink ppl sayee yoo hab nyce hands cuz yur fingers are long n thin...but das good...yoo dun want to hab chubby hands..but they're nah girly tho dun worry haha

Old Post 01-19-2003 05:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by IamJ
i tink ppl sayee yoo hab nyce hands cuz yur fingers are long n thin...but das good...yoo dun want to hab chubby hands..but they're nah girly tho dun worry haha

i need to meet a girl with a hand fetish.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-19-2003 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

omg.. yur pretti.. pretti.. hair.. all.. gone

i have a bettur cell dan yu xP

Old Post 01-20-2003 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

fergot to add..

STILL KYUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Old Post 01-20-2003 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

aww thank you you are swt.

but those pics are like 8 months old. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-20-2003 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

oh realli? keke.. den ish yur hair long again?!!?! :DDD i wanna seeeeeeeeeee XD

Old Post 01-20-2003 09:33 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

nah not really its still short. i'm contemplating whether i should grow it or not cuz i wanna corn roll it. d=D hah.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-20-2003 09:39 PM
yur_swt_angel

oOOoooooooooo.... i dink yu should cornroll it.. see how it works.. den!!!! grow it long again! mukaka ^^;

Old Post 01-20-2003 09:43 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

maybe.. depends how long i have to grow it cuz i know it has to be reall long.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-20-2003 10:04 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

nice pixz... grow back ur hair then

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-20-2003 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

u look lyk a friend ob mine

Old Post 01-21-2003 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mz YuMMi KiMChi
perspetivez... thats all.

aww i love ur hands! * i have hand and feet fetish* lol

Old Post 01-21-2003 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mz YuMMi KiMChi Click here to Send Mz YuMMi KiMChi a Private Message Visit Mz YuMMi KiMChi's homepage! Find more posts by Mz YuMMi KiMChi Add Mz YuMMi KiMChi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Mz YuMMi KiMChi
aww i love ur hands! * i have hand and feet fetish* lol

ohhh swweet.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-21-2003 09:20 AM