Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > who sang this?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xooox

who sang this?

does anyone know what song this is and which group sang it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2003 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xooox Click here to Send xooox a Private Message Find more posts by xooox Add xooox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

[edit]
Member bashing, aka flaming, is not allowed.
TOS.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 06-07-2003 at 06:12 AM

Old Post 05-06-2003 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uhm.. hi! nice to meet you xooox... I'm from wisconsin too!^^

lol... close this

Old Post 05-06-2003 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i don't see... or hear anything... o.O;;

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-07-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

oh boa sang it

im sure

Old Post 05-07-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
oh boa sang it

im sure

yea boa sings everything

Old Post 05-07-2003 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

huh, you hear things?

Old Post 05-07-2003 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
huh, you hear things?

they just assuemd it was boa becuase she's so popular and like they said 'sings everything" haha becuase she has a lot of songs.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-07-2003 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xooox

hi Ladi Jay, thanks for being so unlike .aS.|5p!7f!|23...
i sincerely made a mistake when i started this thread cos im new to this n i havent the slightest clue how to post multimedia files though i tried (which obviously didnt work). anyway, its nice to meet u too! which part of wisc are u from anyway?

and thanks to AZN Pinoy BOI, LiLbLuEaZnBoY, niggoreanboi, plus PsychoSnowman... for turning my mistake into a joke! grin. its not boa, trust me. its some male singer(s), but as of now im still figuring how to post it here.

and to whoever the hell u are.. .aS.|5p!7f!|23... Jusunlee.com needs less people (if not none at all) like u who live in a fantasy world of their own and hurl vulgarities at others as they please. the spur of a moment kinda thing? grow up.
aight .aS.|5p!7f!|23.. who's the "CHEDDER ASS BITCH" now? ure such a turn off.........seriously. i mean...your signature thing >>>> "WTF MODS CHANGE MY SIG, THANKS!!!!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU JUST CENSOR EVERY THREAD YOU DONT LIKE TOO????" >>>> i think that alone pretty much speaks volumes of u.

someone pls, could u teach me how to post multimedia files? like songs, vids etc... its prolly very simple i guess, but im no computer expert.. thanks, il really owe u one.

Old Post 06-06-2003 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xooox Click here to Send xooox a Private Message Find more posts by xooox Add xooox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by xooox
hi Ladi Jay, thanks for being so unlike .aS.|5p!7f!|23...
i sincerely made a mistake when i started this thread cos im new to this n i havent the slightest clue how to post multimedia files though i tried (which obviously didnt work). anyway, its nice to meet u too! which part of wisc are u from anyway?

and thanks to AZN Pinoy BOI, LiLbLuEaZnBoY, niggoreanboi, plus PsychoSnowman... for turning my mistake into a joke! grin. its not boa, trust me. its some male singer(s), but as of now im still figuring how to post it here.

and to whoever the hell u are.. .aS.|5p!7f!|23... Jusunlee.com needs less people (if not none at all) like u who live in a fantasy world of their own and hurl vulgarities at others as they please. the spur of a moment kinda thing? grow up.
aight .aS.|5p!7f!|23.. who's the "CHEDDER ASS BITCH" now? ure such a turn off.........seriously. i mean...your signature thing >>>> "WTF MODS CHANGE MY SIG, THANKS!!!!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU JUST CENSOR EVERY THREAD YOU DONT LIKE TOO????" >>>> i think that alone pretty much speaks volumes of u.

someone pls, could u teach me how to post multimedia files? like songs, vids etc... its prolly very simple i guess, but im no computer expert.. thanks, il really owe u one.

hahha go xooox! yeah.... they just do it to try and liven up JSL... gettin boring here

is it on a website? just post up wid website or like some of the lyrics u know

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 06-07-2003 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

BoA..... ::Drool::

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 06-07-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Thread closed.

.aS.|5p!7f!|23 's post edited.

Old Post 06-07-2003 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote