Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 350Z Roadster
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

350Z Roadster

i think it looks nicer than the coupe.

its debut is going to be at the New York International Auto Show.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2003 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v8what?
DSM > You

I dont think looks will compensate for the lack of structural rigidity that comes with a convertible.

It kinda looks like an Audi TT, too.

Old Post 04-03-2003 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

i dun see how it looks like a tt..but oh wellz...

i'd take it..

Old Post 04-04-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Re: 350Z Roadster

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i think it looks nicer than the coupe.

its debut is going to be at the New York International Auto Show.

im going~! maybe ill see you there.

Props To Huby

Old Post 04-04-2003 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

looks nice

Old Post 04-04-2003 01:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by krnxkid
looks nice

nice?. if AMAZING. haha. i'd pick the g35 tho. almost the same car. minor differences

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-05-2003 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Im digging tha drop top. I like tha G35 coupe better too.. but i want that drop top!! haha. TT is realli rounded. so it doesnt look much different.

Nice! its another JSL meet!! haha me eddie, and sangjin! hmm.. i wonder if anyone else is going. if anyone else wants to go, i have two more spots in my car so if you live in bergen county, NJ. and if I know where it is, IM me at *aarronnn*

I'll be leaving at 1-ish.. and getting back before 8? not sure, eddie tells me he cant stay too long.. wuhttha dork.. haha

-edit-
you spelled my name wrong so i changed it.

Last edited by sangxjin on 04-06-2003 at 04:57 AM

Old Post 04-06-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I'm not that big a supporter of cabs....but I'm liking this one very much. I think Nissan did a good job on it.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 04-06-2003 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
nice?. if AMAZING. haha. i'd pick the g35 tho. almost the same car. minor differences

Although the G35 is based on the V35 Skyline chassis, not the Z. Very similar nonetheless. Did I just say "nonetheless"?

Old Post 04-06-2003 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:

I'll be leaving at 1-ish.. and getting back before 8? not sure, eddie tells me he cant stay too long.. wuhttha dork.. haha

!!!??!?!

when i say that

Old Post 04-06-2003 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
!!!??!?!

when i say that

owaitt you didnt? so you dont have a bedtime? ok.. then we can stay out as long as we want! haha

Old Post 04-07-2003 04:16 AM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
owaitt you didnt? so you dont have a bedtime? ok.. then we can stay out as long as we want! haha

last time you left me and bora waiting till like 11 or 12 am you fagnut

Old Post 04-07-2003 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote