Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > break
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Queeny

break

i cant wait till SPRING BREAK~~!!!!!!!!!!!! march 8th-16th...damn it..im not quite sure wut ill be doing..probably juss sleep all day and feed my two international student dong sengs that are staying over my house...and quite possibly hit up some nice places in the city wit my bf and juss have a grand ol' time...hopefully ill get to see an opera =PPPP doo be doo bee dooo......

wutcha goona do when its time to break free?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2003 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

im on my spring break. all i do is sleep till 1 and eat. and then pcbang it.

ima go snowboarding this week so.. yyay.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-03-2003 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i know i have been thinking of it a lot

me and my friends are going to a house on the jersey shore, and get stacked up on beer and misc d's and have a fun ol time

Old Post 03-03-2003 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

well i can tell ill be doin homework the last day.

Old Post 03-03-2003 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

spring break for me is the last week of April i think..my friends and i are planning to fill up a whole tour bus and go to an amusement park..probably 6 flags or Busch gardens..our plans of goin to Cali are shot cuz everyone spent most of their money on prom expenses

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 03-05-2003 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i wish i cud hav been a counselor for some elementary school's science camp :sad: so i'll prolli be practicing piano for the stupid test thing

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

yeah another what? 2-3 weeks till spring break?... *sigh* i have really nothign to do during break, and it is just way to far from now. Luckly today was a snowday in MI so this turned out pretty good. I'm just catching up with my hmwk which I was procrastinating.. haha

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote