Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > who would you rather date/marry
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
now everything's cleared up...

will you marry me chorong?

hahahah.. if i say yes, psychosnowman will attack me cause i said i choose childhood friend.. IM JOKING, snowman..

hehe.. i feel so flattered seonho..
hey! you still have my 1-minute song in your sig!! thats good, you know how looooooooooong it took me to make up that song!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2003 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
hahahah.. if i say yes, psychosnowman will attack me cause i said i choose childhood friend.. IM JOKING, snowman..
:

if someone new happened to just come into your life just now giving you a choice between seon ho and them, and you chose seon ho over the other when you do not know the other at all, and given you do not know that seon ho is the one for you and that you love him dearly, thereby putting your decision on a basis of security becuase you know him so well and "i hope this works out becuase i know him so well" (i.e. potential)...only then would i say that you are being unwise. i would not attack you though i know you are joking, but i would just look down upon the decision, as i do to any blind decision for that matter.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-21-2003 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
hahahah.. if i say yes, psychosnowman will attack me cause i said i choose childhood friend

Yeah, we're all afraid of the abominable snowman.

Old Post 09-21-2003 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote