Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > who likes that monkey?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
apexkw
scooby south!

whats wrong with his polices?....
i think their pretty good...and that he's smart for making some of this stuff....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2003 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by apexkw
whats wrong with his polices?....
i think their pretty good...and that he's smart for making some of this stuff....

...right, and i don't suppose you've kept up with the news recently.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-21-2003 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

i watch the news all the time.....and my parents are into goverment orianted(spelling) jobs....yea i do have my own opinions and i don't agree with everything my parents say...but i know alot more about the goverment then you think....
so like i said before....whats soo wrong with Bush?...
i'm not saying if you talk trash about peeps you'll get into trouble or anything like that....but if your going to trash someone at least explain what your reasons are...don't just say "oh just b/c" and not explain it and get mad at other peeps...and i'm sorry for asking a simple question b/c you made a big deal about it and gave me the impression that you got mad at us....

Old Post 02-22-2003 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
but if your going to trash someone at least explain what your reasons are

well there's a thread about this in the Debate forum where I explain why I don't support one of Bush's policies (other pictures isn't really the place to talk about politics)- perhaps you could check that out

quote:
b/c you made a big deal about it and gave me the impression that you got mad at us....

eh? that happened when....? Who is us?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-22-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote