Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > What do I do now?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Exclamation What do I do now?

hello, I have just recently broken up with my girlfriend. We broke up becuase of the pressure that our parents were giving us saying that we are too young. I am 16 and she is 15. I want to know if I should forget and move on, or hope that we will get back together.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

forget it.. move on.. you're too young anyway... i remember when i dated my gf back in 9th grade... it was so dumb.. learned some about girls.. but i dont like to think dating is only a learning experience.. if you've got common sense then you can learn things like that without dating.. wait till college.. at least sophomore year.. my take

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

You know... maybe you are too young but maybe you are not... I'm 15 and I think that I'm not too young to date. I guess it all just depends on how far you think you are going to take the relationship...

But since you and her have already broke up, maybe you should just move on... But remember that you must listen to your parents too... Trust me, I know... Your parents are the ones who always know what's best for you...

Old Post 04-24-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

What does your heart tell you...?

Old Post 04-24-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Trust me, I know... Your parents are the ones who always know what's best for you...

hehe u no when u watch krn dramas, these guy and a girl lykes each other and wanna marry but their parents deny it and then these guy and girl continues to argue and stuff like dat and at the end they juss gives up and theyr happy and all

Old Post 04-25-2002 12:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

thats y korean dramas da gayest shiet in the world

Old Post 04-25-2002 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

--;;

Old Post 04-25-2002 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

i actualli like korean dramas

Old Post 04-25-2002 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Your parents are the ones who always know what's best for you...

oh yeah...

"What? you don't want to live anymore? here's a knife, go stab yourself."

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

oh yeah...

"What? you don't want to live anymore? here's a knife, go stab yourself."

Naw... You got it all wrong... What I meant is that you should listen to them... I'm not saying that your life should revolve around just what they think... I guess take it into consideration...

And MerDawg... if you still wanna get back with her... just wait a lil' longer if your parents think you are still too young.

Old Post 04-26-2002 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

I would say move on
wait till u get older if you want to be serious
live a bit, date a few girls, see what they have to offer u and what you have to offer them
then one day it'll click
if she's the one for you, u'll see in time
ur too young to know anything now

Old Post 04-28-2002 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l JiHyuN l

just move on..highschool relationships..for the most part..don't last..you'll get over it..

sHInhwA jJanG!

Old Post 04-28-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for l JiHyuN l Click here to Send l JiHyuN l a Private Message Find more posts by l JiHyuN l Add l JiHyuN l to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

ppl saying to move on? if he moves on this whole chain of events will just repeat itself because his parent's will still bug him

Old Post 04-28-2002 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

yep had a dumb 4 months pointless time wasting relationship in grade 9

WHAT a mistake

me waiting and waiting til the rite time cumz yup!

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

your parents do know what's best.... but not in relationship stuff.... i mean sure they've been through it... but everytime is different.... you're not too young...... there are like 12 year olds dating...

sure high school you can learn about what guy you want.... but like ken versus ryu said.... when you're mature enough you'll know....

and also... guys/girls in high school.... you don't know where they're going to end up.... you don't know where you're going to end up... but in college... you'll be with ppl who are going in the same general direction as you.......

i'm not going to tell you whether you should stay with her or leave her behind because i don't know how close you are with her. but if you believe it's worth sticking around for... go for it....

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
I'm 15 and I think that I'm not too young to date.

wow..ur only 15? ur advice and stuff makes it sound like ur much older..i thought u were an UnNi~ you also look older..

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi

wow..ur only 15? ur advice and stuff makes it sound like ur much older..i thought u were an UnNi~ you also look older..

nah i could tell she was only 15, not implying your replies reflect your age necessarily. but they partially do.

face the facts: your not too young to date at 15, but your too young at that age to do it for anything more than enjoyment and good feelings out of it.

and about the parents issue: the fact that you can't date a girl behind your parents back if you had to is ALWAYS a sign saying you shouldn't be dating at all.

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I agree with psyTeK ver. 2.0

15 yrs old is not too old to be dating, in fact, ppl who are much older that 15 yrs. date

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:47 PM