Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Girly Looks.... if u have alot of $!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Girly Looks.... if u have alot of $!

For a more formal affair, slim black pants and a silky camisole will set you apart from girls in fluttery frocks.

Camisole, $69, and satin pants, $98, Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace, Agatha, $68
Clutch, cK Bags, $135
Shoes, Sam & Libby

You can wear a superdark wash to dressy p.m. affairs if you keep the other pieces elegant and the denim tight.

Top, MaxStudio, $88
Jeans, J. Lo, $59
Bag, Hand Maid by Michelle Frantz at D.P. Accessories, $175
Sandals, Seychelles, $59

Superfaded denim and dirty denim (distressed with a wash of color) look cutting-edge when worn along with your coolest accessories.

Top, Joe's Jeans
Miniskirt, Levi's, $45
Leather handbag, Liz Claiborne Accessories, $38
Mary Janes, Charles David, $190

credit: Cosmopolitan

hella expensive stuff...!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

those are such sassy outfits ... i could so imagine celebrities wearing stuff like that ...

why do nice clothes have to be soo expensive??

Old Post 12-03-2002 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
those are such sassy outfits ... i could so imagine celebrities wearing stuff like that ...

why do nice clothes have to be soo expensive??

yeah girl i know wat u mean.... they dun even cost dat much to make!! oh well... designer stuff

Old Post 12-03-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

i like girls in hip hop. too bad for me

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

actually, I don't like any of those outfits... the second one is alrigh, buh those blue shoes gotta go in the last pic...

Old Post 12-03-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

the first 2 look nice

the 3rd one if fuckin whack...its like clothes for a clown

Old Post 12-03-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

yeah girl i know wat u mean.... they dun even cost dat much to make!! oh well... designer stuff

haah seriously just how much do these designers need?? haha i like the first outfit. but the lil hand bag costs more than the shirt and pants!! :omg: i realli like the shirt tho

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

the first 2 are nice... the last one is juss... eh.. i don't think they clash well ^^

Old Post 12-04-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
the first 2 are nice... the last one is juss... eh.. i don't think they clash well ^^

yeah it doesnt look very good... but the denim skirt would look ok with something else - NOT wat's shown!

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:22 PM