Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > FF X ending
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

FF X ending

OMG.... i just finished watching the FFX ending!!! Damn.... it was so good!!! I was like crying when yuna went to go hug tidus and she went right through him!!! Has anyone seen it?

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh yeaa.. i replayed the ending a couple days ago.. its soo sadd :[ .. the first time i saw it.. i cried.. that's soo sad.. i don't like the ending!! and did u remember to watch the lil clip after the credits? guess that's why there's a sequel. but i don't really wanna play it.. cuz there's no tidus! haha. but i really wanna noe the ending ^^; i wonder if tidus and yuna will be together :]

Old Post 10-11-2003 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
oh yeaa.. i replayed the ending a couple days ago.. its soo sadd :[ .. the first time i saw it.. i cried.. that's soo sad.. i don't like the ending!! and did u remember to watch the lil clip after the credits? guess that's why there's a sequel. but i don't really wanna play it.. cuz there's no tidus! haha. but i really wanna noe the ending ^^; i wonder if tidus and yuna will be together :]

omg i hope they get back together It was so sad when tidus left yuna

Hate less, love more;

-Sweedish Proverb

Old Post 10-13-2003 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

there is tidus in the 2nd one kinda but u cant play him. 2nd one is all girls

Old Post 10-13-2003 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyXpun Click here to Send NyXpun a Private Message Find more posts by NyXpun Add NyXpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

man. it was sad when Aeris died in FF7 Aeris was awesome. god why did she have to die lol

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-14-2003 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:

ya i know it was so sad.. but it was faith that brought them together =D i know at least almost everything about the sequel im gonna get it tomorrow =D in the stores!! ya!! lol Yuna is recarnation(sp) of Leanne and Tidus is the recarnation(sp) of Shuin.. Tidus is kinda in the second.. im not gonna say no more.. i already know what happens..

Old Post 10-15-2003 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
man. it was sad when Aeris died in FF7 Aeris was awesome. god why did she have to die lol

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Hate less, love more;

-Sweedish Proverb

Old Post 10-21-2003 03:30 AM
J-DraGoNz

Noooo....memories =(

Old Post 10-21-2003 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

damn... ff7 advent children looks cool, but the character design is soooooooo damn gay. look at those pics from ff7, they looked cool.. oh on the topic. yes ff have very sad moments, like in ff3.. hmm what was sad, oh yes when cyan lost his wife and kid.

Old Post 10-22-2003 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
damn... ff7 advent children looks cool, but the character design is soooooooo damn gay. look at those pics from ff7, they looked cool.. oh on the topic. yes ff have very sad moments, like in ff3.. hmm what was sad, oh yes when cyan lost his wife and kid.

YEAH!!! OMG i remember that!!! I think it was Kefka who poisoned the river!!! Remember when Cyan and Shadow went on the train and they saw his wife and kid again? that was sad too!!!

Hate less, love more;

-Sweedish Proverb

Last edited by MaGiKToToRo on 10-22-2003 at 10:26 PM

Old Post 10-22-2003 10:14 PM
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
YEAH!!! OMG i remember that!!! I think it was Kefka who poisoned the river!!! Remember when Cyan and Shadow went on the train and they saw his wife and kid again? that was sad too!!!

omgoshh.. i remember thatt! yeaa.. it was saddd

and did locke and celeste end up together? i was rooting for him and terra =X

Old Post 11-12-2003 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

quote:
omgoshh.. i remember thatt! yeaa.. it was saddd

and did locke and celeste end up together? i was rooting for him and terra =X

hehe i dont know if locke and celes hooked up, but DO U REMEMBER WHEN CELES WAS SINGING IN THE OPERA!!!??@!?!? THAT WAS GREAT!!!

Hate less, love more;

-Sweedish Proverb

Old Post 11-13-2003 01:00 AM
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

I watched Aerith die when I was like.. 7. I had nightmares about it. xD Nightmares or people with swords coming from the sky and impaling me through my abdomen.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 11-13-2003 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

HAHHAa....man its AERIS not AERITH i dunno why the fuck kingdom hearts did that

Old Post 11-13-2003 10:53 PM