Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Accused of Rape
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Accused of Rape

What can someone do if they've been accused of rape... when they didn't do it?

Let's pretend this is how it began.

So, a guy is stupid enough to sleep with his contacts in, so he ripped his contacts out the day after and went blind for a total of three days. During the first day of not being able to see, he stays in his room because he can't do anything. Two girls come in and start touching each other as well as him and gets him hard. They start having sex and he cums into one of the girls.

Two months later, one of the girls show up and says that she's pregnant with his kid. He doesn't know what to do and what to say because he doesn't even know the girl. In fact, he didn't even see the girl when they were having sex.

She says to him that he should meet her parents. He's being a good person and agreeing with what she says because it'd be better off to be cooperative than not. So, a couple days later, he meets her parents.

Her father begins to yell at him after dinner and threatens him. Her father says that he has to marry his daughter and he'll give him what ever it is that he needs or wants. OR... if he doesn't marry his daughter, he's going to suffer...

Suffer... hmm, I'd say perhaps her dad is going to go to the cops and say that she was raped, or somewhere along those lines.

Someone tell me... what can the guy do? What do you do if you're accused of rape but you didn't do it??? Help me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2004 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Get a good lawyer.

Old Post 05-06-2004 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Get a good lawyer.

thats probably it.... nuttin much he can do unless the girls tell the truth on what they did

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-06-2004 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

sorry to take away attention from the actual topic. But, you can go temporarily blind by sleeping in your contacts?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-06-2004 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
sorry to take away attention from the actual topic. But, you can go temporarily blind by sleeping in your contacts?

this kid is an idiot... he RIPPED the fucking contacts out. I wouldn't be surprised if part of his fucking cornea left with the contacts.

Old Post 05-06-2004 02:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:

i donno if u can go blind.. but my cousin had 2 get surgery in his eye cuz he sleeps with them on.... twice! wut an idiot... i guess since it hurts ur eyes u can really open them... and i guess thast inda... blind-ish

wana chat?

Old Post 05-06-2004 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

she should get an abortion. or at least give the future kid up for adoption.
Given the intelligence of its parents, its going to have a terrible life.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-09-2004 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
she should get an abortion. or at least give the future kid up for adoption.
Given the intelligence of its parents, its going to have a terrible life.

maybe the parents don't allow abortions

well woudn't u b mad if ur daughter was "raped" and knowing who "raped" her? i would... if course u would believe ur daughter and how can u base their intellegence on this? how can u know her morther's intellegence on this? even her fathers, maybe he was in an outrage just spitting things out

wana chat?

Old Post 05-09-2004 12:28 PM
ajy

this is the most unrealstic shit i've read in a long time

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

:/... There's not much you can really do about it. So you probably shouldn't try to get involved unless you're getting another person to help out this person... Like, for example, get a good lawyer. 'Cause if you're helping out by yourself, you're obviously going to get entangled in this mess. So just get assistance from another person.

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 05-10-2004 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by ajy
this is the most unrealstic shit i've read in a long time

what's so unrealistic about it?

Old Post 05-11-2004 12:23 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

You could start a fund raiser

You know, for the lawyer.

Old Post 05-11-2004 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asiancrates

Marry the girl is she's hot and rich! if she's not then pack your bags and move somewhere else. but first make sure that the kid is yours

BTW, how the fuck did you get two random girls to waltz into your room and start to have sex with you? if you actually did it! You deserve a fucking medal or something!

peace!

Old Post 05-12-2004 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for asiancrates Click here to Send asiancrates a Private Message Find more posts by asiancrates Add asiancrates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

maybe he called his 2 girls to hang out but then they became too horny and blah..

Old Post 05-12-2004 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Also DNA test the child.

Old Post 05-12-2004 09:44 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by asiancrates

BTW, how the fuck did you get two random girls to waltz into your room and start to have sex with you? if you actually did it! You deserve a fucking medal or something!

peace!

They're friends with the girls he lives with.

Old Post 05-13-2004 02:30 PM
asiancrates

Arrow

well it pretty much sucks for your buddy...

if a girl accuse him of rape, it's pretty much his words against hers...

best case scenario is that he spends tons of money on his lawyers and legal fees and gets acquitted.

worst case scenario is that he gets convicted and spend jail time getting pumped in the ass by some 300 lb black guys.

On a positive note. at least he did something that not a lot of guys get the chance to do...he got a threesome with two girls. heh

Old Post 05-13-2004 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for asiancrates Click here to Send asiancrates a Private Message Find more posts by asiancrates Add asiancrates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:

depending on what type on contacts u can cause some contacts u wear at night/day that heals ur eyes.... for example... i used to wear these contacts that i wear at night and sleep with them because u have to.. and the next day ill take then off.. and i could see clearly... im not sure if they have day time ones.. but thats pretty stupid.. anyways.. so if u leave them on too long.. damages ur eyes...

My Xanga

Old Post 05-13-2004 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asiancrates

Interesting...contacts that heals...wear them to sleep so you don't have to wear them during the day?

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
depending on what type on contacts u can cause some contacts u wear at night/day that heals ur eyes.... for example... i used to wear these contacts that i wear at night and sleep with them because u have to.. and the next day ill take then off.. and i could see clearly... im not sure if they have day time ones.. but thats pretty stupid.. anyways.. so if u leave them on too long.. damages ur eyes...

Old Post 05-13-2004 04:46 PM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by asiancrates
Interesting...contacts that heals...wear them to sleep so you don't have to wear them during the day?

u never knew that... i used to have them.. but my eyes get dried so i just wear regular day time hard contacts

My Xanga

Old Post 05-14-2004 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote