Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > its true
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
babimei

edit...
posted under different username. my apologies

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babimei Click here to Send babimei a Private Message Find more posts by babimei Add babimei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by booboo
Don't make assumptions, like you know anything. If I were you, I would just shut the fuck up.

you be quiet. he is one of our best leaders in our whole jusunlee forums. how do you know if they are assumptions or not? ... mabye opinion and assumptions differ from one another? he has the right to speak his own mind freely, and you telling him to shut the fuck up is disrespectful and unnessesary.

Old Post 05-11-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shorts

quote:
you be quiet.

quote:
he has the right to speak his own mind freely

Old Post 05-11-2003 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shorts Click here to Send shorts a Private Message Find more posts by shorts Add shorts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

As far as thank you!’s explanation of the situation I’m reminded of the time Ryan’s account was deleted. Under the same conditions screwyou1 was rightfully deleted.

As for the whole liven up charade in the past the username Gen. Persatka was used in an attempt to create a War of the Worlds effect and didn’t even include offensive posts. As the effects of Krnxswat’s screw you seem to be greater, Krnxswat’s moderator privileges should be taken away as causing a ruckus is a bad thing to do.

I just don't understand what took so long for screwyou to be banned though.

Edit: Perhaps we could institute trials, that might strengthen the clarity on why accounts are deleted, just a suggestion, you don’t have to.

Last edited by Alchemist on 05-11-2003 at 03:56 AM

Old Post 05-11-2003 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thankyou!

ive tried to explain what is happening but it seems nobody is understanding me. because i had a name thatincluded 'screwyou' it was deleted along with probating my other username .as.|5p!7f!|23 in which i have 1169 posts. i could care less about the screwyou1 name, but i didnt post a single thing offensive but still for some reason i still lost my name(.as.|5p!7f!|23). can i have something done about this. ive already made a thread about this but nobody has decided to help me out.

quote:
screwyou1 = .as.|5p!7f!|23 (68.192.133.106)

maybe bckpck should actually look at the forums and see who is posting what before doing what he thinks jusun wants him to do. a very bad decision in my opinion

Old Post 05-11-2003 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for thankyou! Click here to Send thankyou! a Private Message Find more posts by thankyou! Add thankyou! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Don't make assumptions, like you know anything. If I were you, I would just shut the fuck up.

Not to be arrogant, but if you were me, you'd be monumentally smarter. And, by that i mean i'm not giving nearly as much credit to myself as i am discredit to you.

oh god, i hope he doesn't swear at me. That would be terrible! (emoticon inspiration from screwyou)

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-11-2003 at 10:27 AM

Old Post 05-11-2003 10:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

That's right! Lay down your precious lord's mandates! After all, you are god's will.

Some will. With morons as followers, no wonder he allows Malthusian checks.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-12-2003 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swtSERENITY

jus wondering...
how did u find out tho?

Old Post 05-12-2003 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swtSERENITY Click here to Send swtSERENITY a Private Message Find more posts by swtSERENITY Add swtSERENITY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by swtSERENITY
jus wondering...
how did u find out tho?

me and huby were over krnxswat's house and he just told us.

Old Post 05-12-2003 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
not ajy 2k

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
me and huby were over krnxswat's house and he just told us.

i just ripped ass

Old Post 05-12-2003 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for not ajy 2k Click here to Send not ajy 2k a Private Message Find more posts by not ajy 2k Add not ajy 2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
Not to be arrogant, but if you were me, you'd be monumentally smarter.

wow david... I never knew you were so egotistical. kinda scares me now...

Old Post 05-12-2003 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by thankyou!
ive tried to explain what is happening but it seems nobody is understanding me. because i had a name thatincluded 'screwyou' it was deleted along with probating my other username .as.|5p!7f!|23 in which i have 1169 posts. i could care less about the screwyou1 name, but i didnt post a single thing offensive but still for some reason i still lost my name(.as.|5p!7f!|23). can i have something done about this. ive already made a thread about this but nobody has decided to help me out.

maybe bckpck should actually look at the forums and see who is posting what before doing what he thinks jusun wants him to do. a very bad decision in my opinion

why are you so insistent about keeping your screwyou name. what was the purpose of having a screwyou name anyway if you felt as if your replies were more appropriate than seon ho's or aj's. at the time of deletion.. i didn't bother to read any of your posts. your name followed the same as the other screw you's which gave me enough to delete all your screwyou names. it might have been a lil drastic on my part but if you think about my pov... i was thinking all the screwyou's were the same person. so i got fed up,

either way.. you wont get your screw you name back. i dont see why you even want it back. nobody holds any ill feelings towards you. it just seems like your makin a big fuss for a name thats not all great anyway.

as far as why we deleted those names? they've gotten enough warnings from admins, supermods and mods. they wanted to be banned. seon ho said so in his pm. but instead just deleted those names. luckily jusun holds a stupid soft spot for seon ho otherwised i woulda banned his ass. i dont have a problem with entertainment. i dont have a problem with honesty and opinions. personally i dont even mind it if you do it to the expense of myself or other members who've been here quite a while. but if you do it at the expense of new members looking to make some forum friends or whatever... then that's a problem. so .as.|5p!7f!|23... your lucky only your screw you name got deleted.... otherwise you woulda been banned. thank jusun 4 that.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-12-2003 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

aiGoOO seon ho. YOUR the one i wanted to kill? aiish. yur dead. when i see you. tisk tisk. =P

Old Post 05-12-2003 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
wow david... I never knew you were so egotistical. kinda scares me now...

haha, i'm not. It was just a way to end the interlude in this thread. Hence, the "not to be arrogant" thing, becuase i don't like to advertise like that becuase i know i'm not so so smart. I just don't like being subsumed in the same category as these people, and i was insulted when they were like "if i were you..." as if they would make a better decision than i would...given their past behavior and posts? don't think so. I'm not really egotistical, i just don't deny reality. I'm not going to go out of my way to feignly start claiming "oh no, i'm so stupid, stop saying i'm smart" just so people can look at me in a positive light and say "wow, he's modest." It's a fallacy of our culture, modesty has become such an idyllic trait that people strive for it to the point where assuming a false persona the minute a compliment is sent towards the person becomes suddenly ok if they are in the pursuit of the all gloriful modesty. Notice my last line, "i'm not giving nearly as much credit to myself as i am discredit to you." Again, i'm not so smart (mild contradiction? i don't think so), but i think in comparison with these kids...it'd just be blind to deny that they would be a lot smarter if they were me. It's not that i'm monumentally smart in general, it's that they are simply monumentally stupid in comparison...leading the average person able to exalt them in regards to intellect. These people talk with swear words every post and can't articulate their side at all. They post offensive things for whatever reason, and they try to be clever, but never ever succeed.

Kids who have to hide behind different names to say what they want in a most inarticulate vulgar manner doesn't show much for what kind of person they might be. I'm not sure who booboo is, but if it's seon ho....then Hahaha , that's pretty hilarious. I don't know what's gotten into him, but whatever. As victor suggested, such a great christian you are seon ho

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-13-2003 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 05-13-2003 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

OMG I DIDNT WANT THE SCREWYOU NAME I WANTED THIS NAME ITS JUST THAT OUR INACTIVE SUPERMOD PUT THIS NAME ON PROBATION SO I WAS PISSED. I DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE FATE OF THAT NAME I JUST WANTED THIS NAME BACK.

ohhh davy.. .i couldnt resist.

Old Post 05-14-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

therefore, understand that what you try to do under other user accounts affects your own

Old Post 05-14-2003 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

I knew

Old Post 05-14-2003 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote