Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > sex on the 1st date
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

sex on the 1st date

Sex on the First Date

by Patrizia Diluccio

If I had a nickel for every women who's asked, "Will sex on the first date ruin everything?" I'd be a rich woman with a lot of slutty friends.

All I know is that I still respect the guy in the morning even if he does put out on a first date! Sometimes I even cook him breakfast. But I'm not always sure the feeling is mutual.

This may come as a shock but there's something of a double standard in our culture: A lusty woman who is unabashed and unrepentant about her sexual appetites often runs into grief. Sometimes this is the result of her lover's religious upbringing, which may flick the (continued below)
advertisement

unconscious "shame on" button after sex -- even while his intellect wants to argue it's okay. Sometimes it's due to a more universal "good girls don't" perception. Sometimes it's due to the fact that your partner's only interest in you to begin with was sexual and having satisfied his curiosity, he's ready to move on.

See, guys do not necessarily view sex in the context of a relationship. So their answer to your question might be: "Everything? We don't have a relationship -- we had sex!"

Look at your own motivations very carefully. Are you having sex with this person you've just met because you're in the mood for a bawdy romp? Or are you harboring fantasies that physical intimacy will flower into something more tender? Sometimes, of course, it does -- but don't count on it.

Casual sex is fine as long as you enter into it with your eyes wide open and your expectations low. And, of course, practice safe sex -- i.e., always use a condom.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2003 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

sorry no sex on the 1st date for this girl!!
lets see... it took almost a year after me and my bf went out before we actually did it.

Old Post 07-05-2003 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

ya boys gota put some effort to work dis woman...haha
plus those slick lines ya like to use...IT DONT WORK~!!!!!!!!
neither does ur bling bling..

Old Post 07-06-2003 10:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
ya boys gota put some effort to work dis woman...haha
plus those slick lines ya like to use...IT DONT WORK~!!!!!!!!
neither does ur bling bling..

maybe instead of boys you should go out with men kidding...ok i guess jokes arn't my strong point

Old Post 07-06-2003 10:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i dont mean boys literally.....definitely men....young boys cant hold up good convos...as cute as they are

Old Post 07-07-2003 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote