Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Just moi
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
screwyou

i know you weren't joking.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2003 11:15 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
†ìÿgü

Re: Re: hey

quote:
Originally posted by DEmeant0r
Haha, nice, I was also born and raised in Galway, still am in Galway, have you ever been to Galway anyways?

As a matter of fact, yes, back in 2001 with my sister. I loved it there! Had to see the hometown of Joyce ya know, and picked up a Claddaugh ring there too (considering it originates from Galway). Also been through Limmerick. Got around for a short time (I was on Spring Break). I've got a pic of me in Galway as a matter of fact heh. Don't recall much on details, considering I was slamming them tall glasses of Guiness everywhere I turned. I did like the seafood over there though..fish n chips heh.

Old Post 05-08-2003 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

cool jacket in the second pic

Old Post 05-08-2003 01:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote