Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > cheap webhosting.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

cheap webhosting.

just a reminder for anyone looking for a hosting solution or wanting to start a website, we offer hosting solutions too. for 10$ a month, you can get 256mb hd space and 20gb bandwidth/month, php/cgi/mysql, and cpanel8 for your control panel. custom hosting packages can also be worked out.

i know, im advertising here. please forgive me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2003 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

1and1.com

3 years for free
500mb space
5gb traffic
no limit on bandwidth
99.9% guarenteed uptime

....i think its better..its FREE for 3 years!

not advertising..just making a comment =)

Old Post 11-03-2003 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by tea
1and1.com

3 years for free
500mb space
5gb traffic
no limit on bandwidth
99.9% guarenteed uptime

....i think its better..its FREE for 3 years!

not advertising..just making a comment =)

ah, youre undermining my illegal advertisement attempt.

and thats misleading. its unlimited simultaneous hits (which i offer too), not bandwidth (20gb vs 5gb). plus, 'too good to be true' offers tend to back fire. and imagine how many websites that company will put in one server to maximize cost effeciency. 1000 to 2000 sites on a p4 2.0/512mb ram server wouldnt surprise me. afterall, its a company, which has to maintain profitablility to remain afloat. on the other hand, i have a celey2.4/512mb ram server, and have less than 10 sites running, all of which are substantially smaller than this site. server load will never be a problem (averages being 0.00 0.00 0.00 persistently), you get faster response time than in one of those overcrowded servers (yes i know, theres been connectivity issues recently in certain areas of america, but thats a sporadic event). 5gb isnt nearly enough to run a decent sized site, bet prices will skyrocket once you go over the limit (i dont charge for overages), support will be at a more personal level, no need to dish out a credit card number (i use paypal), you get cpanel as your control panel..

and finally. you get to help me pay for my tomorrows dinner meal. really.

Old Post 11-04-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

haha yea that 1and1 is kinda eh.

jusun offers good hosting, i did his plan for a few months, he helped me out alot, im very grateful. 10 bucks is really not too bad, 20 gb is alot of bandwidth, although, it might be nice if ya upped the 256 mb to 300 or something. server is reliable, for the reasons stated above by jusun. the one thing i miss about da hosting i had from JSL compared to my new hosting is that personal level of communication and support...that was some good stuff haha. but yea...if ya lookin for webhosting...you should really consider JSL.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 11-04-2003 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

everyone use Jusun's webhosting

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-04-2003 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
everyone use Jusun's webhosting
feed me.
ps. thanks for the good review, J-DraGoNz.

Old Post 11-04-2003 06:21 AM
Korea Sucks 2

Everyone use the hosting so you can get shutdown when you use the bandwidth you are supposed to! Yay.

I hate korea.

Old Post 11-04-2003 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korea Sucks 2 Click here to Send Korea Sucks 2 a Private Message Visit Korea Sucks 2's homepage! Find more posts by Korea Sucks 2 Add Korea Sucks 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Hey Jusun please keep that offer up next year.
If I go to a SUNY school I may be able to get hosting from you.

Old Post 11-04-2003 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

SUNY school?

Old Post 11-04-2003 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

state university, ny. like university of cali schools.

Old Post 11-05-2003 05:17 AM
J-DraGoNz

AHH haha. icic

Old Post 11-05-2003 07:10 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
...although, it might be nice if ya upped the 256 mb to 300 or something.
256mb is a lot really, this site uses around 300mb, the mysql dbs and gallery pictures all combined. but what the heck, i highered the quota to 512mb.

Old Post 11-13-2003 08:20 PM