Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > school sux
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huby40
Squeak....

Thumbs down school sux

just wanted to point that out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2002 04:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

yea it dus...i think teachers purposefully give u as much homewrk as humanly possible cuz they don't want u to have a life.
it's so stupid, and most of the stuff we learn we never use.

okies then

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

steriotypes show that there should be at least 2 underground crime syndicates in our school

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

skool just sux

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yup yup true dat

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i rather go to school instead of staying home boring myself to death... actually the onli reason i go to school is lunch, gym, and orchestra...all my oda classes are whack. my school population : 2500 kids!! but yeah, school does suck.

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote