Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > • Kim Jo Han: my latest Kpop drawing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RS Trax

• Kim Jo Han: my latest Kpop drawing

- i practically posted this almost everywhere, haha
- but here it is again..
- i drew a portrait of Kim Jo Han back in April, still my latest of Kpop stars. (i'm lazy when it comes to drawing.. )

- i will try to have my singing clips and some other drawings up later.
- peace!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

das really gOod..ur so talented~
i like ur signature tOo
mine is ugly cuz its sOo short..6 letters long..

Old Post 06-06-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

tight, that's my favorite singer. nice work.

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

haha did u leave the eyes closed because they're hard to draw? I always mess up with the eyes.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
haha did u leave the eyes closed because they're hard to draw?

i think he copied the cover from his 3rd album.

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

that's really good... did you do it by hand with a pencil??? WOW!!!

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- thank you
- yup, it's from the 3rd album cover.
- i like to use a lead pencil for sharp clear lines, and the texture of the paper gave the "dotted look".
- as for my sig, i think it only looks best with a white background.
- well thanks again for the positive feedback, and bacause of that i will surely post some of my older Kpop drawings.
- till then, peace!

Old Post 06-07-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
haha did u leave the eyes closed because they're hard to draw? I always mess up with the eyes.

really... i always mess up with the mouth... buh it depends i guess... that drawing is sooo good!!! i wish i could draw like that man! n yea... i like using a lead pencil that those fancy art ones... haha~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 06-07-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:

haha, i always mess up on the eyes too, and i cant draw mouths open..

i cuold draw bodies real good tho.. like clothes and body.. but face.. i ALWAYS mess it up

Old Post 06-19-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- wah, haven't been here for a while. :omg:
- hehe, thank yous
- nah, i just use a regular lead pencil and my fingers to smudge, nothing special. it's all about how well you use it. and the texture of the paper gave it the "dotted" looked.

- hm, hard to draw eyes? hehe, i don't really remember the last thing that was hard to draw. but if you guys want to see some drawings with open eyes, i can post some.

- oh yeah! in case you guys don't know yet, you can check out some more of my Kpop drawings up at divabug.
- peace!

Old Post 06-19-2002 04:17 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Do it... Post it.... NOW! puhaha

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

pretty good.. can u draw me nekked.. ill pay you in potato chips

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
pretty good.. can u draw me nekked.. ill pay you in potato chips

- lol, my friends at school ask me that and they call me Jack (from Titanic), but my English teacher calls me Michaelangelo.
- hold up, i have a picture of a car i drew for a friend before school was over, i'll post it up.

Old Post 06-20-2002 04:40 AM
ToMaTo

haha wdup trax! nice drawings man.. daym man yu got it alllll... yu got the terrific voice, the mad drawin skillz, nd the brainz.

Old Post 07-12-2002 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToMaTo Click here to Send ToMaTo a Private Message Find more posts by ToMaTo Add ToMaTo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

wow dass realli goot!!
maybe u can draw me someday. with my eyes closed. haha z

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

thats really good great work :D i do one eye good but on d other eye it end up all crooked n stuff so i end up juss drawing hair over it but now i juss use a ruler to measure it :P

Old Post 07-12-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Thats awesome!!
Great job!!

Old Post 07-21-2002 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

cool drawing... it looks so good... how i wish i had the talent.

Old Post 07-24-2002 10:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote