Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > makeup for prom!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

makeup for prom!

what kind of makeup goes with a white dress and me who has a medium skin tone? im not liking the idea of blush so yea, wut color lipstick is good and eyemakeup? im no so sure about eyeshadow since i dont have a double eyelid..i want to do the makeup by myself cuz i dont want to pay to have somebody to do it for me but maybe that will be my last resort~

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

Since ur dress is white, then wear light colors, like white eyeshadow or something.

Old Post 05-29-2003 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

Do you want a high drama look or more subtle?

If you want the glitz:
gold eye shadow, gold shoes, pure red lipstick, lots of eyeliner.......and body glitter

Subtle look:
Frosted pastel (blue, pink, lt. green) eye shadow, white or very pale lip stick, pink rouge, false eyelashes, no liner

Old Post 05-29-2003 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

for eye shadow.. i think pastel colors would look nice ^^; .. since ur dress is white.. maybe white eye shadow?-- baby blue or pink would look nice. and maybe put glitter around ur eyes? pale-ish pink lipstick should look nice to.. or lip gloss.. its juss as nice to ^^

Old Post 05-29-2003 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

for a medium skin tone, i suggest dark eyeshadow colors. white shadow would be nice, but it might not show up on skin that isn't dark enough. since you have a single eyelid, dark eyeshadow would make your eyes look bigger. black/brown eyeliner and mascara would help too, i think. i dunno - try experimenting with different types of shades (pastels, dark colors, light colors, etc) and see what type fits your face best

Old Post 06-01-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

if u have absolutely no idea, natural is best! but since its white, u can play with different colors. maybe silver will look nice too!!

Old Post 06-04-2003 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote