Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > [Beauty] Why shouldn't you use body wash for hair?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

[Beauty] Why shouldn't you use body wash for hair?

I know it's not good to use body wash for your hair... i just don't know WHY. Can someone explain it to me?

i asked a girl i know and she said "white people's hair just does crazy stuff. You're asian... you can get away with it." That didn't explain much.

SO... If someone can give me a CLEAR CONCISE reason why body wash shouldn't be used for hair... i'd appreciate it. I'm just really curious is all. I ran out of shampoo and i used body washed for a couple of days. Upon telling this to someone they said "OMG that is SOOOOOOO bad for your hair!!" -- "but my hair is actually softer and smells better too" -- "YEA but it's BAD for your hair"
She failed to mention why.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2003 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i do not know susan your ghetto go buy some shampoo lol

Old Post 05-10-2003 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

I think you shouldn't use body wash on your hair cuz body wash has things in it to make your skin soft...on your hair it will weigh it down and add a residue...better to use a shampoo that will clean your hair without stripping it and won't weigh it down and then if you want it soft use a conditioner....

Old Post 05-10-2003 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah i think there's different chemicals and elements in shampoos and conditioners and body wash. those elements targets different aspect of the body. not so sure if its realllly bad to use body wash on hair... but if i find out, i'll let u know!

Old Post 05-10-2003 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote