Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- MUSICIANS OR DANCERS? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=319)

Posted by XoULaBeAT on 04-03-2002 07:08 PM:

MUSICIANS OR DANCERS?

WHO IS WHO? IN YOUR OWN OPINION. IT'S ONLY OPINIONS SO DON'T BE SO OFFENDED BY OTHER'S THOUGHTS..

Posted by XoULaBeAT on 04-03-2002 07:10 PM:

ONE MORE THING

HOPEFULLY YOU PPLZ UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF A MUSICIAN.. NOT JUST VOICES. DANCING IS NOT PART OF THIS POSITION BUT BASICALLY SPEAKING: TALENT AND PASSION IN MUSIC.

SO WHO ARE THEY TO YOU?

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-04-2002 11:07 AM:

IN MY OPINION
i think shinwha is pretty much dancers...shinhyesungs the only one that can sing good..they are badass dancers tho

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-04-2002 12:22 PM:

Eh...I think Shinhwa could learn a little more...they got some tightass bodies tho...oooooo!
Boa's a gooood dancer. If she had the choreographing gene she'd be good at it.
I think Kangta's a good muscian..don't hit me! *protects head from flying objects*

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by TAIgrr on 04-06-2002 02:01 PM:

Arrow

jang woohyuk - dancer
lee jaejin - dancer
lee minwoo - dancer
junjin - dancer

they should be considered as dancers more than singers

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-06-2002 02:05 PM:

nah i think Shinhwa has some good dancing, and their vocal section is covered well by Hyesung, Minwoo (sorta), and Dongwan.

Eric has some wacked up english raps though...

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by seung ju on 04-06-2002 03:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Eric has some wacked up english raps though...

hell yeah, all his rhymes are from american songs. so wack it aint funny. and he tries to act black when he speaks english, that's some funny shit. a fobbish wannabe gangsta :P

Posted by ass on 04-06-2002 03:57 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
IN MY OPINION
i think shinwha is pretty much dancers...shinhyesungs the only one that can sing good..they are badass dancers tho

gay

Posted by ReAh on 04-06-2002 08:03 PM:

:huh: hmm...i can't really think of a 'young' musician dat realy devotes himself 2 his work..mebbe kang ta but sometimes i'm not so sure~he just seems more interested~ -.*;

I guess for me it'd have to be Park Jin Young. His lyrics, instruments and all his compositions r really gd in high standard. He devotes his time and really has passion for his work. he works his butt off! he teaches v. gd n hard dance moves as well, get ideas 4 new projects, outfits etc. i think he's a very hard working person who deserves to be admired.

Posted by seung ju on 04-06-2002 08:08 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ReAh
:huh: hmm...i can't really think of a 'young' musician dat realy devotes himself 2 his work..mebbe kang ta but sometimes i'm not so sure~he just seems more interested~ -.*;

I guess for me it'd have to be Park Jin Young. His lyrics, instruments and all his compositions r really gd in high standard. He devotes his time and really has passion for his work. he works his butt off! he teaches v. gd n hard dance moves as well, get ideas 4 new projects, outfits etc. i think he's a very hard working person who deserves to be admired.

park jin yong is really under rated, hes a really talented muscician and needs to be noticed more.

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-07-2002 09:31 AM:

ya...da thing is he looks like a fawkin gorilla

Posted by seung ju on 04-07-2002 09:35 AM:

lol, ya, he looks like an asian leonardo decaprio. hes one goofy lookin mofo. i heard his wife is a dog too

Posted by Grace1o04 on 04-07-2002 09:36 AM:

Dancers-Minwoo, Jun Jin, Jae jin, woo hyuk, BoA, YSJ, Shinhwa, and more
Musicians-Kangta, Shin Hye Sung, Lee ji hoon, Lim Chang Jung, WAX, KISS, T, Bada, Ok Ju Hyun

Posted by XoULaBeAT on 04-07-2002 11:57 AM:

Talking

wow, alot of good responses here. i'm guessing all you ppl are SERIOUS music lovers eh?

cuz i am.

Posted by Korean boy on 04-07-2002 02:05 PM:

LEE JUNG HYUN= dancer and singer/actress(the best)
boa= same as jung hyun except the actress and the best
FINKL= humm let me get back to you on that one.
ses= dancer except bada
SHINHWA= dont really care
babyvox= dancer
moon hee jun=dancer
JtL=dancer
park hwa yo bi= SINGER
Kim Hyun jung= singer
HARISU= hummm .......unresolved
Fly to the sky= singer