Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- anyone else sick of high school? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7880)

Posted by on 11-14-2002 04:44 AM:

anyone else sick of high school?

i reallly really hatin school.. i thought i wuz doin so well this year.. i mean junior year.. gotta do well rah? i werked so hard.. todai i found out dat i got a 20 in spanish and a 59 in algebra2/trig.. i wuz so pist i juss left school for da rest of da day... /w aaron and babie j

Posted by Street RSX on 11-14-2002 04:48 AM:

yo.. i kno yoo were tryin this year.. shitt.. your teachers are fukin bitches.. wuht tha fuk.. algebra's freakin easiee, and why tha fuk would she giv yoo that kinda grade.. damnzz i like high school tho.. haha, buh thas cuz i get good grades. i would hate it too tho, if i got shittie grades wen i werkked mah ass off..

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 11-14-2002 04:52 AM:

awwwwwwwww.. hs is GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!! >[

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-14-2002 05:53 AM:

i liek skoo
its d only time you get to see all your friends :)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-14-2002 05:56 AM:

i'm havin so many probs w skool this yr. i worked mai freakin butt off for history and mai bitch of a teacher givs me a 52 outta 60, which is fucked up!!!! and i keep gettin crappy grades even tho i study and think i undrstand the material and mai grds are dropping...rapidly...and i'm afraid i can't get in2 a college cuz of all this shit. at this rate, i dunno if i can get into UC san diego. sux @$$!!!

Posted by angelicxshield on 11-14-2002 09:08 PM:

school sucked at one point when i was failin like shit... haha then i started ace-ing the crap teachers gave us in class... so iz all good now... ^^

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 11-14-2002 09:34 PM:

i'm tired of school too, but to kpstylez, if you only did that well try harder. I think that is as easy said as done. Not blaming you for it though, keep up the hard work is what i'm saying.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by saranghae on 11-15-2002 01:21 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i'm havin so many probs w skool this yr. i worked mai freakin butt off for history and mai bitch of a teacher givs me a 52 outta 60, which is fucked up!!!! and i keep gettin crappy grades even tho i study and think i undrstand the material and mai grds are dropping...rapidly...and i'm afraid i can't get in2 a college cuz of all this shit. at this rate, i dunno if i can get into UC san diego. sux @$$!!!

i noe same here!!

my grades are like going down the drain juss cuz of my stoopid tests scores -________-; my teachers juss give such hard tests which everyone fails :sad:

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-15-2002 01:38 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i'm tired of school too, but to kpstylez, if you only did that well try harder. I think that is as easy said as done. Not blaming you for it though, keep up the hard work is what i'm saying.

thaz true. in failin tests, u usualli onli hav urself to blame. unless ur teacher is realli focked up.
saranghae - maib u can suggest to ur teachers to curve the tests? theres this teacher here hu'z realli hard and scores below 89 can actualli count as an A. *shudders* glad i dun hav her

Posted by TAIgrr on 11-15-2002 01:43 AM:

schools ok. :satisfy:

Posted by saranghae on 11-15-2002 02:17 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

saranghae - maib u can suggest to ur teachers to curve the tests? theres this teacher here hu'z realli hard and scores below 89 can actualli count as an A. *shudders* glad i dun hav her

they do... but its like they curve it to the top student.

argh... guess that means less internet... and more study.

Posted by Street RSX on 11-15-2002 03:10 AM:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
[B]
thaz true. in failin tests, u usualli onli hav urself to blame. unless ur teacher is realli focked up.QUOTE]he does hav fuked up teachers.. im not in his classes. buh i had them last year.. and they lil bitches..

Posted by bmx474gt on 11-15-2002 03:44 AM:

ok

you guys, stop whining and look on the bright side of school like.... friends and a place to look for some hot girls

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 11-15-2002 04:07 AM:

Re: ok

quote:
Originally posted by bmx474gt
you guys, stop whining and look on the bright side of school like.... friends and a place to look for some hot girls

that can happen in college too, but with a lot less work. I think that's the point everyone is trying to make.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by on 11-15-2002 04:29 AM:

no hot gurls in mah school, lol rah aaron

Posted by Street RSX on 11-15-2002 04:47 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kpstylez
no hot gurls in mah school, lol rah aaron
werdddd!!! omg.. wuht hott gurlz??

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-16-2002 01:16 AM:

no hott guys in mai skool either haha
but u can see ur frenzm which is good. lunch is the best part of the day :satisfy:

Posted by ibabiExbOrai on 11-18-2002 09:02 PM:

omgosh...skool..dangg i just hate the word...sometimes its fun cuz u can be with yur frends ..but then its so stressful :T and i got some of the pickiestt teacherz...dang `

Posted by jini on 11-18-2002 10:23 PM:

at FIRST.. i didn't mind it. that was freshman year -_-
i'mma sophmore... and i'm sick of it now.
but i try to be optimistic.. :satisfy:

i guess it's the only place i'd see all of my friends at once.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 11-21-2002 04:41 AM:

im really tired of school..its like jus one i get one thing done, those stupid teachers pile up another stack of work for us to do..i got a major case of seniorities..dang..not supposed to have that until spring semester >.<

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!