Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- I like the same girl that played me (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1424)

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 02:06 PM:

I like the same girl that played me

ARGH cant get over her..liked her alot and we went out and kept it up for like 3 months...but then i found out she was going out with me while getting ready to dump me and go out with the guy she liked while going out with me!!!

AND NOW couple months later!

I like her again..OMG i dont know what to do..Ken Ryu any help other than forget her? any girls here willing to help?

maybe im just really foolish...

Posted by Mouko on 05-02-2002 02:15 PM:

Are you sure? What do you like about her?

Infactuation is easily confused with liking

Posted by tm11 on 05-02-2002 02:38 PM:

where's heyitsdean...?

he knows all about gettin played...

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 02:51 PM:

I know its not Infactuation cause i flirted with her again..-.-;; i dont know why these things happen

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 04:35 PM:

i dont think she played me..i worded it wrong..it was that she liked a different guy after me...i dont blame her..its not her fault..and things weren't going the right way..i knew it would happen to me sooner of later so i wasn't surprised..we're really good friends now..

Posted by Mouko on 05-02-2002 05:11 PM:

oh I misread then.

Well I don't see it as something rare, its natural to still have feelings for someone you used to date or are good friends with. Just let time do its bidding and see what happens.

But I warn you, if you want to tell her you still care for it, it might have negative consequences. Just be smart about it, if saying something doesn't help a situation and makes it worse, sometimes its best to hold it in.

Posted by Prototype on 05-03-2002 03:45 AM:

Not to sound like a bitch.. but, she didnt really play you :P

Understandable if she was seeing both of you at the same time.. but she had the decency to end your relationship before taking up a new one.

She did what.. lots of people do.

Alot of times people find they arent in an ideal relationship, and that they want something more.

and when they find what they believe that "something more" is, they move on.

I dunno.. you could get back at her by dating her mom or something :P

Posted by sangxjin on 05-03-2002 12:46 PM:

Unhappy

forget my third post i made it up because i accidently told my ex about this site and i thought she'd probably visit the forums and look at my post and know i was talking about her..if u dont think she played me..listen to this:
right after we broke up she went out with a guy for like 4 months and when they were still going out she decided to go out with another guy and the same thing went on and on until now.

Posted by Mouko on 05-03-2002 04:32 PM:

Why bother then? she obviously can't make up her mind.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-03-2002 05:39 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
where's heyitsdean...?

he knows all about gettin played...

hahaha

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-03-2002 06:08 PM:

it's like that Tarkan song, "Simarik". It was poorly translated and poorly sung several times to become hits in the forms of "kiss, kiss."El Original es el mas bueno siempre.

Anyway, the lyrics go something like (off the top of my head)

"Maybe thats why i'm drawn to you more,
because you won't let me be completely yours"

something like that.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-04-2002 11:51 AM:

Forget it... I think that if it doesn't work out the first time... YOu have a 75% chance that it's not gonna work this time....

Like I always said.....

"Never date the same person again if it didn't work out the first time."

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 05-17-2002 11:54 AM:

Re: I like the same girl that played me

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
ARGH cant get over her..liked her alot and we went out and kept it up for like 3 months...but then i found out she was going out with me while getting ready to dump me and go out with the guy she liked while going out with me!!!

AND NOW couple months later!

I like her again..OMG i dont know what to do..Ken Ryu any help other than forget her? any girls here willing to help?

maybe im just really foolish...

uhh, what can i say about this.
face the facts:
your whipped. absolutely whipped. she played u and your ending up on your knees crawling back to her.
you know what i mean.
find someone whos better than her. cuz god knows shes trash and all u got with her is her looks and a personality that can be easily found in someone else.

Posted by sangxjin on 05-18-2002 01:08 AM:

dude thanks..

btw i forgot about her

Props To Huby