Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Anime (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- samurai vs ninjas (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15158)

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 01-17-2004 10:50 PM:

samurai vs ninjas

if u took all the samurais from animes and all the ninjas from animes, who would win in a fight

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by RS Trax on 01-18-2004 02:02 AM:

- Sub-Zero! Muahaagaa

Posted by indecisive on 01-18-2004 02:07 AM:

ninjas obviously...ehhe

samurais are only like elite soldiers. all they can do is use physical force. Ninjas can use ninjutsu.

but yea...in reality didn't people become ninjas because you couldn't become a samurai? you had to be born into a samurai family? like nobility?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by eddiee on 01-18-2004 04:06 AM:

samurais!

Posted by MaGiKToToRo on 01-18-2004 05:49 AM:

yeah.. i think the ninjas would win, but i want the samurais too though... There was this part in the Last Samurai when the ninjas attacked the village but they got there asses kicked by the Samurai

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Posted by indecisive on 01-18-2004 06:03 AM:

and tom cruise is a samurai...so we KNOW that that movie ain't nuttin but BS...ninjas rule! lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by kryogenix on 01-18-2004 01:42 PM:

last samurai is full of crap. plus he was talking about anime

ninjas would win. the samurai wouldn't know what hit them. they'd be standing there and then BAM! shuriken between the eyes.

however, ninjas are looked down upon by the samurai because of their fighting style. their style is sorta cheap if you think about it. hiding behind a smokescreen, paralyzing your enemy with a poison dart etc.

Posted by StardustWolfCry on 01-19-2004 01:27 AM:

How about the people from Samurai Deeper Kyo?

Ironically, we live to die... life is inevitable, so we are either living, or we are dead, but where are we when we are dead? Maybe we aren't ever "dead".Life is a memory. Time is always moving, so there is no now, thus all life is, is just a memory.

By.....me...Although I'm sure some one thought of that before me...